Are you gaming?

I confess I am not much into multiplayer games. Gaming is when I shut out the outside world and relax, multiplayer would preclude that.

If you have a smartphone then you must be a game lover as well. I also have a strong addiction towards the games and I love to play the games related to the category of brain teasers. I am cureently playing ā€œcatch upā€ a brilliant smartphone game. Thanks!

Used to be a huge video game junkie while growing up, but almost never play anything anymore. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s because I feel like games are getting worse, or if Iā€™m just getting older. Probably a bit of both.

I decided to try Pillars of Eternity 2 recently, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played an old-school RPG.

1 Like

As someone who played and beat BG, and considers it the best rpg ever made, PoE2 has now dethroned it in my book.

I am enjoying it a lot too. It has a great sense of adventure.

1 Like

I need to get it wrapped up before Octopath Traveler comes out on the switch

I have also been playing some Gwent lately, itā€™s very relaxing.

tried a couple of times but only for fun with friend (after a large share of booze ofc ) and not for earnings. unlike forex trading, I have little experience and even less knowledge in this area that would make money on this and do not really want to lose money just like that.

I have seen so many people playing candy crush around me , there was a time when people were crazy after this game, you seem to me one of them :smile:

1 Like

Haha! I uninstalled it when I canā€™t move on to another level. Sooo frustrating! How about you, are you into gaming? :slight_smile:

Minecraft with the kids! Street Fighter IV to bring it back to the old days. And a round of Fifa soccer every now and again. Just picked up a SNES to show the kids what games used to look like.

Was a big fan of Sim City, Ages of Empire, the Call of Duty franchise, and driving/racing games like Grand Theft Auto, Driver and Gran Tourismo.

But these days, mobile games are fun too. Crossy Road, Catan and a recent install of Raft Survival keep my interest.

When I get stuck on a level I just go to youtube for a solution to help me pass it and continue on.

Sometimes I do that too. :joy:

Ha. I used to do this too even for other games but once you pass that difficult level, it just doesnā€™t feel as rewarding.

Thatā€™s true, but sometimes I get stuck on some things for so long itā€™s either that or quit.

Iā€™m also like this. I get so frustrated and bored when I get stuck, I stop. :speak_no_evil:

Same here. I only like mobile games hehe. Right now Iā€™m playing Snoopy Pop, Wordscapes, and Toon Blast. :joy:

True! then I look for another similar games to install. Right now, Iā€™m playing Gardenscapes, Pokemon Shuffle and Wordscapes too.

I like the reference to Sim City. Having seen the complexities of this game, on a TV documentary, I went out the next day to buy a PC.