Are you gaming?

What level are you in on wordscapes?

I started gaming back in the NES days, through the super Nintendo era, the N64 era and then PC gaming and some ps2 gaming. I still do gaming but mostly on PC and less frequently. I mostly play offline because I donā€™t like online gaming so I donā€™t do it.
But nowadays I mostly do game development rather than playing them.

Iā€™m at level 204. What about you? :grin:

Iā€™m at level 1429. It gets so frustrating when I canā€™t guess a word so I donā€™t play for weeks or days. Then when I go back I suddenly know the word. Does that happen to you?

:scream: :scream: 1429!

Nope coz I use google if I really get frustrated finishing the level.:grin:

Maybe I should do that too when I get stuck! :grinning:

Yeah you should! :joy:

Yes, I like it! NFS is very cool game!

Wow. And did you end up enjoying the game? Makes me think of Rollercoaster Tycoon. Sim City-like, you build theme parks, and build roller coasters fast enough not to make your riders vomit all over the place. Another great sim game!

I loved Sim city. Hours of fun. And it never ever crashed.

I didnā€™t do Rollercoaster but I liked Theme Park Tycoon too. The Hospital tycoon thing was interesting but a bit weird. I still really like games that donā€™t have to be sims but at least come from some reality.

1 Like

My TOP game:

1. Counter-Strike.
  2. GTA V.
  3. Need for Speed.

Just started Fortnite!

Big fan of GTA, even if just to drive around and do dumb stuff.

You guys played lot of games. :unamused:

My mother donā€™t know how to use YouTube but she is like 1900+ level. I tried to convince her so hard to stop playing but she slashed me saying ā€œit develops/boosts brains to be more intelligentā€. :laughing:

Reading and playing video games is pretty much how I relax and unwind.

Oh wow! Maybe your mom is right. Then in advanced age maybe it also helps because itā€™s like youā€™re continuously solving puzzles. :slight_smile:

@mlawson71 Thatā€™s for sure in my thought. Itā€™s like, "haa, finally I am holding a beer and have fun."
I just donā€™t know why I have no interest or whenever I play, soon I uninstalled, but the reason I know, I have full of schedule that I donā€™t want to spare for playing games.
Reading is one of the schedule and itā€™s very good for me but playing game, out of my life. :stuck_out_tongue:

@CoinLady yeah, I can see that. Her whole heart is in it. But it might be kind of spoil, you know, start thinking (puzzling) a whole lot about someone when he/she have done little thing against her. :laughing:

I think the issue here is finding the right game. Different games suit different people.

Age of Empires is back on Windows 10! Canā€™t believe I missed that release.

And if you need some competition, thereā€™s a tournament for that too:

https://www.ageofempires.com/tournaments

Yes, Iā€™m a gamer. Currently addicted to Elite Dangerous, prior to that it was Red Dead Redemption and Rome: Total War. Have never heard the link to trading, before. Interesting article, thanks for posting!