Are you gaming?

Fortnite revenue dropped 25% in 2019, still makes $1.8 BILLION

The sheer size of the gaming industry never ceases to amaze me.

Why the game Destiny 2 is so popular now? For example, I want to buy a new gun here https://placetoboost.com/ I was advised this service as the best for buying useful things in the game. Has someone bought already?

Most multiplayer games seem to be popular now but I confess I am not really into those. For me gaming is a solo experience.

yes, I am a gamer. I play overwatch evenings after work. that is a very nice shooter and it is different from others, that is why I like that much. I got bored from other shooters which all look the same, but Overwatch is an exception. I had a dream to have the highest rank among all my friends, but I work much so that is hard to achieve. That is why I used the services of ow boosting. they are professionals who boosted my account while I was not playing.

Just got back into Tetris on the nintendo switch! Taking it back to the old school!

Iā€™ve been playing Assassinā€™s Creed Origins lately. It provides good distraction.

Yeah, I play games myself sometimes. But only Iā€™m not a fan of strategy, I appreciate the plot more in the game. But sometimes I also like to relax behind a shooter, like Serious Sam (any part). But my favorite game was BioShock Infinite. The game is just great and combines the shooter and just a great storyline.

Got back into ARMA 3 during our lockdown here. I suppose it allows me to get and run round which hasnā€™t been too easy otherwise. And shoot bad people.

I was rusty at first and made a few errors including blowing myself up when I tried to throw a grenade through a window but it hit the wall and came back to me. Did my first two parachute jumps, good fun. Canā€™t otherwise do parachuting in a lockdown.

Anyone here playing Animal Crossing? :raccoon:

Age of Empires 4 is in beta. Who else is excited!?!?

https://www.ageofempires.com/games/age-of-empires-iv/

Iā€™ve played Bioshock Infinite, itā€™s a masterpiece, I think.