🎁 BabyPips.com Giveaway: What do you love most about forex trading? [Giveaway Closed]

The adrenaline and sense of growth.

Happy Valentine’s, citizens of Bikini Bottom!

2 Likes

I love forex trading bcoz it makes me feel ALIVE and CONNECTED to the whole wide world.

May the pips be with you!!!

I would say the ability to trade from anywhere in the world and still make the same amount in revenue. Then all you gotta do is post up on the beach during the summer with a computer, hot spot your phone, and you’re good to go!

After the summer months, head out to the mountains where there is plenty of snow to board, set up a computer, hot spot your phone, and you’re good to go again!

3 Likes

Besides forex being an excellent business model, high reward, low business cost ( except if you lose ! ) the most exciting thing about trading, is its an art form.There is so much subjectivity, that it becomes an art form, and that makes it a joy to watch the charts and setups.Happy Valentines all !

3 Likes

I like the flexibility and freedom associated with forex trading. Having the freedom associated to work from any part of the world and easy access.

1 Like

What I love about trading is I don’t have to depend on anyone to make money, just my laptop , internet access and the market bingo! No boss, no traffic jams!

1 Like

freedom will be my answer

2 Likes

The buzz when your charting predictions get it right…and the money of course

4 Likes

I love the discipline in my trades and the end I get the MOST valuable asset TIME

I like the occasionally reliable predictability in major Forex instruments as well as the randomness in the gainful performance of a strategy-hedge.

I find studying Forex fascinating but what I love is the diversity of my peers.

1 Like

can do it from anywhere in the world

1 Like

The chance to make money anytime and anywhere!

Where do I even begin… Forex is such a vast and intriguing part trading.Whenever I traveled, I always pondered on the mechanics when it came to exchanging currency. However, after a lot of research, I learned the jargon. And continue to learn through Babypips.com.
That’s when I realised it isnt just trading, rather it is a way of life. Markets, unlike any other markets are open 24hours a day which makes it the most traded market to date.

Now down to the question as to what I love most about forex? Well, when it comes to forex I feel like I have the power of a superhuman using my powerful tool called Leverage. And as they say, trends always repeat themselves, thus making my trades and analysis a lot easier to configure.

As our main mission is to make profit as traders, a definite reason I love forex is that no matter whether the bulls or the bears decide to dominate the underlying market, there is always profit to be made. I can simply make money by small market movements.
Forex gives me the advantage of always being curious and innovative. It provides me with freedom to trade wherever and whenever I wish.

My background doesnt matter and I dont feel the need to answer to anyone. Oh yes, I do need to answer to Madonna, who keeps me inline everytime I wander off into the woods. It’s a dangerous place with lots of ‘Bears’, she says (no pun intended). Incase everyone’s wondering, Madonna is my big brown book which holds my trading plan, strategies and journals.

So these are my reasons for absolutely loving forex. A way of mine, A way of life.

2 Likes

2 things, simplicity, and the unknown.

Simplicity, because yes it’s easy, not easy for a new trader without experience, but simple because, every time I break my head I come back to basic S / R and Swing high swing low is so simple, and the unknown, because, even if it’s easy, no one can know where the price will go, and it’s quite intense!

2 Likes

Hello,

What I love the most about forex is that it can really be a gate to get out of the 9-5.

You can be free to travel and be in any place of the world and if you trade on higher timer frames, you dont have to see the market all the time.

You also learn more about psycology and how money actually works.

It makes you have a higher understanding of money.

Besides, you are doing something productive with your spare time.

5 Likes

Opportunities:
-Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world
-Opportunity to work at any time I want

Satisfaction:
-Freedom
-Excitement trading

Building yourself
-Improving yourself as a person by improving personal habits
-psychological
-mental

2 Likes

Easy access! You just need a phone or laptop to trade!
Free stuff everywhere! You can learn everything without spending money on classes, tutorials or mentors.

1 Like

One can win in both ways whether the market is going up or down, and that too with unlimited freedom.

There’s always scope for improvement, something new to learn!

Also allows me an escape from everyday life!

1 Like