🎁 BabyPips.com Giveaway: What do you love most about forex trading? [Giveaway Closed]

The thing i like the most about forex trading is that for every new piece of knowledge I can make bigger incomes

Besides, learning how to become financially free, I love how forex is helping me work on my flaws. I was always an impatient person prior to studying forex. I always wanted things right away, sometimes without even putting in a lot of effort. It’s allowing me to change into the person I want to become. It’s allowed me to meet other like-minded individuals that want the same.

5 Likes

Truthfully, I just like the rush of seeing my money grow from just looking and analyzing the charts, while sitting in front of my computer.

What do I love? Besides my love for Jesus, I love money.

The system is a perfect type of business for me. You will know everyday yourself better and all the results are in your hands. You are the boss, you make the $$$$$. Everyday is challenging.
’‘Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your entire life.’’

happy pips!!!:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Ever since babypips was suggested to me by a friend, I have been loving it since then.I initially knew nothing about Forex Trading but babypips help me simplify everything to the best of my understanding.I can’t categorically state a particular reason why I love babypips because I Love them for everything.babypips is the Best in the world so far, as long as Forex Trading is concern.Keep attracting more enthuastic Traders

Forex Trading gave me the freedom of being my own Boss.The money I gain can’t be excluded because that’s the priority.Money Over Everything

True. There is a lot of information about Forex everywhere to help interested traders learn more on how to go about trading. However, I came to learn that not every trading education out there is legit and accurate, because some people are just out to make money. As for me, I like the freedom in the Forex market and the liquidity that comes with it.

3 Likes

That’s another good one

I love forex because there is no limit of how much money you can make… You can choose to make so many dollars :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: or just $ 0​:worried::worried::worried:

Wow! what is (not) going on with this thread??? Lots of answers and hardly any likes at all! Wake up you all, if you read this forum then you obviously like Forex - so speak up and tell us all why!!! :blush:

Although this thread seems a bit lifeless, Forex itself is far from passive. It is perhaps one of the most contrarian, emotive and lively activities you could ever get involved in - apart from maybe mountaineering or potholing. For example: Forex can be both:

Fulfilling and yet Frustrating

Opportunistic and yet Obsessive

Rewarding and yet Ruination

Enthralling and yet Endangering

Xstatic and yet Xasperating

So what else is pulling you to forex, apart from the already amply mentioned promise of freedom and riches (which, it seems, for most people remain, unfortunately, on the other side of the rainbow)?

6 Likes

I ultimately love the freedom it provides, you can be anywhere in the world and still be able make money, it means it can provide you time and resources to travel the world and still be able to make money as long as you have a decent internet connection! And that is why I love Forex!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

If I excell at this it will sure beat hell out of having to work a real job!

1 Like

you can never say you are already a master trader and you know all the right trades. there is always room for growth and learning.

2 Likes

I consider trading as a game of war strategies. Where by the winner in every trade becomes a general over time due to continuous improvement on the war strategies.In this war zone no body has a superior weapon due to the dynamics of the market.

Couch money! It’s one of the few money-making opportunities on the planet that permits you to do just that whilst binge-watching Netflix or watching the NBA Finals.

Is it the challenge? No
Is it the analysis? No
Is it making money? Hmm, maybe.

Is it not have to deal with customers? Oh yes, that’s the ticket.

2 Likes

It made me a business owner, forex is a business for me, so the more I grind the better I become as a business owner and the more profitable the business is⚡️⚡️
Cheers!

2 Likes

I do wonder if folks know there’s a like button!

3 Likes

there you go