Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Can you give us more detail on how you got access (how we can get access) to the orderflow from these banks?

They all have the same feed? Is it taken from your trading platform feed?

Thanks for sharing.

well if you want to access these feeds, you need an account of 5 mil or more with one of these banks.then after a year of trading and depends on your volume you trade per month you might be eligible to receive the feeds, they may reject you to begin with.but i might help as i have some connection with some of them.
so if you do have an account with them let me know.

keep in mind feed are different from bank to bank.each bank have a different market share like RBC they have 5% of all orders world wide on majors,so it depends what pairs you trade and you like you open an account with the bank that has the most market share.Deutche Bank has 17% market share on EURUSD and GBPUSD ,so all you need is to build a software to put the feeds in one platform,which would be very tricky and time consuming, but if i did it you can do too.

You can get order flow information from IFR, it annouces large/small offers,bids and stops

PREDITER : you mentioned that many times, i do not care what IFR shows they wont tell you the offer SIZE do you know why?.. they wont i say this as i know why wont,if they see large orders they just tell you what price they see it at but that doesnt help as to how much that offer is worth, and second of all what if that offer they see is a fake? then everyone is !!! ed .
right?

IFR do tell you the size of the largest offer,bids,and stops. Also Forexlive post their order flow book twice daily which again tells you the size of the largest offers,bids and stops. I wouldnā€™t trade the fakes ones because I look for a reaction at the price.

Well what can i say.
if you get info from IFR then keep up the good work.
good job

what can i say keep up the good work make more money, also if it helps you fxcm and oanda they have one too but old info not reliable

im buying euro at 1.2485 with a 8 pip stop, targets 8,16,24,80

Thanks
Iā€™m in a sell from 1.2518 so will look to close around there

Your SL has been hit without mercyā€¦

hahahaā€¦ this type of posts always amuse me

Thanks,
I checked their site out, but cant find it. Do you have a link?

Just google ā€œifr marketsā€ā€¦ You need a subscription from them to get their feedā€¦ They have a free trialā€¦ But I donā€™t know what there charge is once that is overā€¦ You can also get there feed free if you have an Oanda accountā€¦ I believe you should get the feed even with a free practice account with them.

Thanks, I will give it a go.

i agree IFR might give you order flow ,but what they give you if just telling you they see big bids or big offers, they say if they see any protective options.
let me tell you more about reality of trading.if you get something from IFR since you dont have the bid size or offer size its like you call the airport and they say there is a plane ready to take off but wont tell you where is taking off from or where its going.its like you want to goto Bahamas and you sit in a plane and you end up in Tokyo.

So IFR To me is nothing but some kind of useless info, even their news feed is useless,
you should look for reliable companies such as Bloomberg ,ask yourself why Bloomberg feed is around 1500 to $5000 a month mean while IFR is around $200 ,why?

Another thing i would like to mention is you have heard over and over and over again that trading is 80% physiology and 20% technical, so if thatā€™s true and of course it is why is it that more than 97% of all retail traders spend more than 99% of their time looking for the holy grail even thou they know it doesnā€™t exist but they still do the same mistake over and over and over again, banks would love this big time.

so here is how i think Forex works.

central banks are not in the market to make money, they in forex cuz they need to make some balance on order flow.they will intervene sometimes to adjust the currency rate for import export purposes.but other banks and brokers they make their money from us.have you heard of ECN, non deal desk and stuff like this,let me tell you its impossible to have no deal desk.
since for every buy there has to be a seller or for every seller there has to be a buyer.so they say they match you with another clientā€¦well you do the rest of thinking.

one thing i have to mention is if you want to know if your broker is actually knows what their doing call them and ask them if they honer hard bid Stops and see what they say mostly they dont even know what it is since they hire most their employees from MC Donald.

anyways we have done 3 trades 2 good one bad, and i have to think of a way to get you guys these info on time, since i left my house and trade gone bad,but if you in this game you have to suck it up and keep on going.

you dont need to follow me, but if you do you need to know what you doing, i will explain my trading style and takes some times to get used to it.you can do one of the 2 things instead of making comment about a trade good or bad do your own research then decide to see if you want to follow me or not. so either leave and dont make people confused or stay and learn then come back afer 6 month and see the results yourself.
im not claiming to have a holy grail , what im saying is order flow is the only way.think about it this way, think you want to go from Toronto Canada to California, you have couple of options ,which one you choose? walking, bicycle ,driving , airline?

well of course airline will get you there faster and safer.
so you choose totally up to you, trading technical, fundamental or order flow.choice is yours.
why banks use order flow and they give technical indicators to public.i believe technical are built by banks and brokers for people to lose money over the long run.how many people you see these days claiming they have best robots, indicators,etcā€¦how many of them willing to show you their live account balances. well i do i have nothing to lose or hide.

Why do you think brokers such as mbtrading or other they actually pay you money to place limit orders? why?
so they can hedge your trades and make money.

i will ask everyone to do one thing for me,whenever you are sure you want to buy or sell just let me know the direction of your trade so i can go against you.deal? lol

i read alot and learn alot and i think only way for me to understand things abit more is by teaching.teaching actually makes me learn more about what i learned so far.you should do the same as well i think.

how many of you know that you can lose 500 pips amonth and you can still make money,and how many of you know that you can make 2000 pips a month but lose money at the end.

try to learn money management before technical and also try to understand your psychology before anything else.
learn more about pegging. and i try to teach you about it later on.very important

im in at 1.2485 again same targets.

shoot dont get in too late i already hit my first target,very sorry

i should try to find a way to give bids and offer sizes only and if you like only then you take trades too.
maybe i open a chat room in this website

im going long on JPY at 78.51 with 5 pip stop ,targets 5,10,15,100
time now 1:47 am EAST