Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

i see a 623 mil for short on JPY at 78.40 i also see the time they placed the orders to be activated is either if price hit that level or 12 pm EAST, if anyone wants to get in you should use a wide stop on this one since we have maijor player in this one and we might see spikes when we get there so i personally use 36 to 40 pips stop with 30,60,90,300 pip for targets.

if you are on JPY trade or if you not just watch how fast market reacts on the big orders coming in.i called at 630 something but now jumped to 800 mill. we should hit first target soon and get out while we can

well the first time it hit 78.56 i missed it to take profits keeping my fingers crossed for second time to hit

target one is hit i move to break even on USDJPY

one thing to mention to everyone is you have high spreads and using MT$ just forget it this is not for you, you should at least use currenex to get low spreads such as 0.5 on jpy. and other maijors.

but hey not bad 5 pip stop and hit the first target in less than 5 min or 10 lol.

im taking one more trade if on EURUSD price stay below 1.2483 by 2:15 Easter time then i go short at market as soon as time is 2: 15 am east btu price should be below that number by that time, since orders get executed for 519 mil which is not much but still could have big affect.

stop would be be at 1.24927 which should give you about 8 pip stop.

i got in on EURUSD at 1.2478 my stop is still at 1.2492 but i move it to 1.2493

MTI4 have a free trade copier. But you need to use mt4. Or you could fairly easily integrate your bankorderflow software into a webpage. I mean instead of giving buy/sell signals, give the real time data. Even just the raw data, it does not have to be fancy. You could charge money for it, but it doesn’t sound like you need the cash :slight_smile:

I will be honest, the data could change people’s life. The signals, well all we would be doing is copying your trading and that is probably not ideal. We don’t even know how profitable your trading is?

Easily amused I see

OK what i can do is i think its the best way to open a chat room here, and i post what i see for everyone to see

Bood are at 1.5818 area on gbpusd with more selling pressure at 1.5805

Bood???..

Sorry I ment bids.my typing mistake

if anyone is short on GBP take some profits off and move to break even.

im making a video and teach you some stratgies i use along side of order flow,they have nothing to do with order flow thou.

i hear rumors USD getting strong across the board from now to 12 EAST

Good style of trading … on rumours (smell the sarcasm).

I see Heavy Selling around 500 to 900 mill on eurusd, but this has time limit to kick in.
I give you the sell levels in eurusd as follows 1.2630 to 35 area for 485 mil, another level is 1.2650 to 60 area this one heavy sell limits for total of 980 mil, lots of other order isee being placed on these levels .then also I see another heavy sell at 1.2593 but what’s interesting about this order is its only from one bank,but they are heavily short as soon as price will hit that level, I have been following this bank for the past day and half and first order I saw was for 200 mil at 1.2593 but during the day they kept on adding to their limit.

I don’t have many big order to buy on EURO .now for GBPUSD as follows sell limits or stops are 1.5940 to 45 for 400 mill 1.5915 area for 700 mill, 1.5870 for 900 mill, I also see some buy areas on GBP at 1.5960 for 600 mill , 1.5990 for 900 mill.

one thing I want to say and want you all guys to keep in mind is, I get rumors from a friend who works for a hedge fund company , so what happens is when they talk to people at the desk or either in the floor, they get these rumors of central bank trying to intervene or some companies placing large trades. big companies such as Toyota ,IBM and Etc… since these companies they have to pay their employees and they have many companies in different countries sometimes what they do is they transfer money with bank through forex, so you maybe see sometimes big candles or spikes in the market that there is no reason behind the move, well the reason is some of these companies trying to move their money from one country to another and this sometime cause 20+ pip moves in the market.

Do you think the information you posting is anyway useful to member’s here ?