Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Seems like they are tring to hold this 1.11300 ,it might react again on a test but im not in.
your choice guys to short

Just out of curiosity did anyone took this trade ? i didnā€™t/ i went in our faivor by 4.9 pip and then against us by 4.5 pip so no ones stop shouldā€™ve been hit, then we cleared 5 pips easy including commissions, and you should take half out and move to break even, you should be sitting at 14 pips for the rest.or take all out at 10 pips.

Eur/usd light on the buy side 1.11072 area next buyers are at 1.10799

Hi guys i just uploaded a video, there is no sound for now, Until someone could help me organize a more practical video with sound so i can explain things more to every one.
for you you can watch it here.
https://youtu.be/JrAWprPLZ2s

GBP/JPY Selling pressure to the down side.

did anyone take this trade? I didnā€™t. went against us by 6 pips then to the upside.

Iā€™m Buying when price gets to 1.10200 to 1.10230EUR/USD

This is a piss off My price hit 1.10233 didnā€™t get filed then nice move.

these moves happens too fast. i will be in chat room for the rest of the day meet me there if you like.

good buying EUR/USD 1.10050 are

Nice take half off then breakeven,

Have a Great weekend everyone

Hello everyone.
Iā€™m taking this trade which is more has nothing to do with my order flow trades, but looks great.
Iā€™m buying EUR/USD at 1.09830 With stop just at the low of the day, Target is 2 to 1.

Hope this works.

This is the first trade i post here which is more than 10 pips.
I also want to open a twitter account so i can post trades faster for everyone,let me know if anyone is interested so i open a twitter account.
Youā€™re welcome to send me a private massage or post here.
Also iā€™m going to record all my trades live so you see the power of level II as of next week.
As we speak our trade that i called again moved only by 1 pip against us and we up by 6 pips so far.

Guys this is too slow for me, its like watching grass grow, Iā€™m talking half off at plus +10 pips , Iā€™m not moving my stop.
your choice.I just wanna go sleep and do not like a heavy trade on the table.
Have a good night

EUR looks bulish USD/JPY And GBP/JPY both Bearish.
Iā€™m Going Short USD/JPY short now at the market with 5 to 8 pip stop, market is at 121.760
GBP/JPY Short too at 188.166 if it hits it. i was late before i click moved down.

EUR/USD Long at market around 1.093800 and 1.09310

Sorry guys EUR/USD long at 1.09380 and 1.09310

EUR/USD Heavy Bids around 1.08750 area stops last seen at 1.08700

Very interesting play here, Stops where hit at 1.08700 and only went again some people by 1.5 pips and everyone should be on the money.

Dont forget ou can enter the market when you see stops being hit, this is one of the strategies i use i place 2 trades with 5 and 8 pip stops when i see stops being hit, since market will react to them.

so the first trade was at 1.08750 with 5 and 8 pip stop, 5 pip stop was hit and 8 pip stop is in play.

second order went live at 1.08700 that only went again us by 1.5 pip and first and send target was hit properly.

so we only should have one order open at 1.08750 with 8 pip stop and 8 pip target.

if you like to play you last target and use different targets by all means go ahead its your choice.