Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Heavy buyers 1.14505 if we hit i see around 350 million

No comment on yours, seriously most likely you use MT4 with high spreads. we had 7 trade no losers.so far.not tring to defend myself.but i get raw spreads.if you use MT4 you should always add spread to you stop, if you did you will see that there was no way for your stop to be hit.
Always use hard bid stop or hard ask.
why dont you show me on your chart what you mean there is no way you could have lost money.

You want to keep playing this game? Fine.

Answer me one question. Where are you getting this so called flow information?

No comment on yours, seriously most likely you use MT4 with high spreads. we had 7 trade no losers.so far.not tring to defend myself.but i get raw spreads.if you use MT4 you should always add spread to you stop, if you did you will see that there was no way for your stop to be hit.
Always use hard bid stop or hard ask.
why dont you show me on your chart what you mean there is no way you could have lost money.

[QUOTE=ā€œbankorderflow;699940ā€]Heavy buyers 1.14505 if we hit i see around 350 million[/QUOTE]

Heavy buying 1.14505 350 million?? LMAO price is well below that number what big guys would be buying high and selling low?! These are professionals playing with those kinds of numbers not retailers, they would not buy 20 pips above price hahaha. Come on dude, at least make it sound more believable anyone with a head and experience can figure out how dumb that sounds.

On last trade some of ou might got stoped out since we hit exact 10 pips then went to our favor.
Make sure if your broker wont allow you hard bid stops then just add spreads 1.5 pips if you use MT4 to your stops.

Dude im not trying to argue, there is always someone who is not happy i know that.but breaking that level there are many limit orders totaling 350

[QUOTE=ā€œbankorderflow;699950ā€] Dude im not trying to argue, there is always someone who is not happy i know that.but breaking that level there are many limit orders totaling 350[/QUOTE]

Limit orders? You mean stop orders. Limits can only be filled below price for buys (bid) and above price for sells (offer).

Also, itā€™s Friday afternoon NY session. Who in their right mind would buy 20 pips above price for 350 million? Lol good laugh.

Donā€™t forget there are people here with real institutional connections. We can easily get these numbers confirmed, however, I feel like anyone who would ask a contact to confirm these rumors would get laughed at. Itā€™s common sense at the institutional level.

Anyways idk where you get your flow info. from and Iā€™ll just leave here. Next time just kink out these flaws bro.

true im out at be but how about the last trade? and the one before it have you check it out.no matter what i say you try to come up with some kind of explanation.
Why dont you wait until i explain the whole thing in a video then judge yourself.

Fair enough. With a video showing real-time entries and exits based on your flow information I will be convinced; although if you only show entries and exits that still only tells me your chart skills and not legit flow information. In any case. I look forward to you proving me wrong (which will only be the case IN REAL TIME).

I assure you to hold your horses.
i will make the video soon.
Then you tell me if Iā€™m wrong.
the orders i see are none last look.whatever come to the book i see it. there are many time that bank and other companies trying to hide their intention,Fake orders, Iceberges.etcā€¦
This is a competition for orders.Most time you feel like to are being front run by others.
before your order hit the dealer someone already bought it and they sell it to you at the higher price.
So have to be very careful in picking trades.
Exactly the same as last trade you see selling pressure price moves against you for a while take you out then hits your potential target.
This is hard thing to do. it takes patience and discipline.
Belive me i use no charts. you will see what iā€™m talking about. When i make a post here i figure everyone knows what their doing. I will make it clear how to use this style of trading.
working on a document to explain clearly how to do naked trading.
Hoping works out for everyone and we can all have fun here. Iā€™m not saying all trades are winners. there will be many losers too.
But when you take into account that majority of trades are with 1 to 5 pip stops and targets are more than 3 to 1 its a no brainier that you make money if you know what your doing.

Hope we can all help each other in this case

Iā€™m selling right now 1.14429 with 5 pip stop. Tp1 5 pip move to BE after

Nice Iā€™m out in pain with a loss

Iā€™m out in pain. But the Limits at 1.14505 was hit and went up straight 5 pips. too bad i didnt take that trade.

Let me explain what happend. Early on i said Limits on the buy side at 1.14505 heavy 350 mil. and that was 20 pip below market. i called a sell at 1.14429 and that was a lost at 5 pip. but imiditly went up to 1.4505 to hit stops which since i t was heavy shot up by 6 pips they start to take profits. and now most likely going lower again since i dont see any other bigones in the market.
No more Tier 1 LQD and Tier 2 LQD avaible in sellside

Iā€™m done for the day.
See everyone on monday with new video.so hopefully i can explain the process there.

hi guys
not much going on today, at this time. i was bit late.
i let you know if i see anything significant.

selling pressure to the down side not that heavy.EUR/USD 1.11260 looking to short anywhere between 1.11300 to 1.11350

Damn i didnā€™t get filled, got greedy, you can see price jumped down 10 pips without looking back.

By the way video will be ready by tomorrow after noon, so you guys can confirm.

cancled my order guys since i didnā€™t get filled.