Become a disciplined trader!

Beco a disciplined trader

Hey everyone!
I found something really cool on Pinterest and I wanted to share it with all the new traders out here. If any of you experienced traders have any tips to share, I would love to hear them and learn from you! Let’s help each other out and grow together.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing it brother. Most of us are not disciplined in their trading and I think these are core ideas a trader should follow to be disciplined in trading.

1 Like

Hello Amelia! Thanks for sharing that
They all are helpful and discipline is a really important aspect of trading. As Mr. Robbins mentioned, It’s not what we do occasionally that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently!
Try to add this into your life! Wish you all the best and profits :heartbeat:

Even though I cannot follow all the rules mentioned in the picture, I try not to being emotional and take all valid decision.

In addition to that, there is an important rule that no matter what are your steps to become disciplined, you should always follow it. This rule is Don’t Break Your Rules.
You create trading rules to get you out of trouble when positions go badly. If you don’t allow them to do their job, you’ve lost your discipline and opened the door to even greater losses.

1 Like

Wow! I truly needed that! Thank you @Amelia91

1 Like

Yes brother, following these rules consistently is difficult and my trading goes unkempt when I suffer losses consistently.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Excited to hear other tips from experienced traders as well!

2 Likes

TY, but I am not a brother actually :grinning:
Margaret is a girl name and I am actually one :joy:

1 Like

Ten trading tips

1 Like

What does it mean by “trade with other traders”?

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing it. They are useful and cover some fundamental ideas for new traders.

You know, it’s not just about being a disciplined trader; it’s about everything. We need to consider all the mentioned tips in our lives to be successful.

here we go again :woman_facepalming: how U doin old lady?

1 Like

Great post! Becoming a disciplined trader is key for success. Creating a schedule, managing emotions, and learning from mistakes are crucial. Unfollow negative influences online. Let’s support each other and grow together!

Relating to tip 10:
Replying on just one indicator in forex trading might not be the best course of action. The forex market is complex, influenced by various factors, and capable of displaying unpredictable behavior. Using a single indicator to make trading decisions could result in an analysis that is inaccurate or incomplete.

Just remember to use one tip at a time and don’t overthink it.

1 Like

without discipline there is no way to survive successfully , but as a beginner trader which is really difficult to maintain discipline when trading in a real account.

Controlling emotion is the toughest job for a trader and I suffer this problem much. The remaining things are maintainable.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing