Become a disciplined trader!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Don’t do that again and just be quiet whenever I’m like this. :joy:

1 Like

What do you mean by using only one tip at a time? For example, I should just focus on being on time, without worrying about being rude, polite, messy, or neat?

I think maintaining a trading journal and Stick to your trading plan can help you to become a disciplined trader.

Whenever I see these rulings, I think it’s easy to follow but in reality it’s difficult to stick to these rulings.

1 Like

can you share more about your trading journal ?

Having emotional self control is important too and should be mentioned along with what you mentioned buddy.

2 Likes

ive beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :tired_face:

2 Likes

Of course, You’ve been a very good girl :joy: :heart:

1 Like

I’ll keep it in mind. Thank you.

1 Like

Of course! I’ll try to attach soon.

1 Like

You are most welcome!

Sometimes vulnerable market condition forces a trader to break trading rule but staying on rule definitely helps a trader.

1 Like

Sticking to all these rules is difficult but those who are professional always stay on the track.

1 Like

All the points are effective but I cannot trade schedule-wise because I have other job besides forex and the market doesn’t offer good opportunities always.

Hey! I’ve been gathering info and ideas for trading, but I’m not quite ready to jump in yet. Financial stuff isn’t really my thing, so I want to make sure I’m fully prepared before starting.

Absolutely, my friend! I’m just learning the ropes and gathering information, and whenever I come across something really helpful, I’ll be sure to share it here. Let’s all learn from each other and share what we’ve learned. Being kind and supportive is what it’s all about!

Oh yeah, I’ve heard that one plenty of times. Thanks a bunch, my friend!

Basically, it means we can ask, learn, and share with other traders. If we’re kind and helpful to each other, there are great opportunities to be found. We can make it a win-win!

Hey, thanks a bunch for being so helpful and adding those extra points! That’s exactly how we can spread our knowledge and “kindness” around. It’s all about sharing what we know and supporting each other. I appreciate you! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You know what? Most of the people I know who trade are actually part-time traders, and I’m one of them, just like you. But, we’ll give it our best shot! :smiley: :upside_down_face: