Belkhayate system

in what time frame are you seeing a sell and why?

a Good set of the SL is all needed, cehcking major Pivots around or major S/R - always keep an eye on RR ratio :wink:

Cheers

Interesting system CryAgony! Iā€™ve seen a system called Belkhayate several years ago but I donā€™t know if itā€™s the same. Do you know when this system was created? I saw this thread last week but only now had the time to read through all of it. The trading week is coming to an end so I guess I will try it out next week.
One question CryAgony. How do you determine the bigger trend. Do you simply look at larger time-frames such as D1 or do you also use the market flow indicator you have in the left corner?
Thanks

I think the system was introduced to the public in 2009.

For higher TF trend I look at market flow and market structure as well

:slight_smile:

Hi CryAgony,
Thanks for sharing a great system! I have downloaded the indicators but facing issue with ā€œTimingā€ indicator. After loaded it to my chart, my metatrader was automatically closed. Any help to solve this issue will be much appreciated.

a quick test

As Workshy stated some pages ago, you need build 419 of ur MT4, try updating it or download a corresponding verison :slight_smile:

If problem remanins, contact me on skype

What is your skype Iā€™d, buddy?

Rayardd

BUt you can see it from my profile as well :slight_smile:

Thanks. Will add you in my circle. My skype is rbert27sg.

hello i am newbie hereā€¦ i read this thread by an accident :smiley: i think this system is greatā€¦ i am testing it nowā€¦ what do you think about EU AU UC EG ? they cross green line already in H4 ?

I would follow the direction of COG.

USDCAD H1. SL is at previous S_Pivot and first target is next to the blue cog line, corresponding to a R_Pivot as well
Sorry for not posting many example recently but Iā€™m testing new stuff and busy with uni :frowning:

Other signals not related with the system itself = USDX divergence, AD divergence, overlapping with figures

also check GBPSUD :slight_smile:

Rather good sell signal on the GPS/USD with bearish divergence to boot!. Wish I could include a screen capture from my computer but canā€™t yet. Not enough posts.

Iā€™m really liking this. I wanted to point out also that the system as sold for $97 or whatever itā€™s sold for is pretty much a fraud so good on ya CryAgony for putting these indies up. The guy is packaging these freely available indis and making a profit and I believe he has no connection to any experienced trader. I donā€™t know if the ZZ Semaphore addition is really a very good addition but if you want to use it, itā€™s not a detriment I imagine. I just like using the two non-repainting indies in conjunction with the COG.

Iā€™ve all the pack of indies, but still testing lot of them, I donā€™t want to release stuff when I ainā€™t comnfortable with them yet :wink:
Yes GBPUSD was pointed out in my previous post as well, iā€™ll post a screen as well:

Right right. The thing is, I think most of these indies are free out in the wild anyhow. Frankly, I also really doubt that Mr. Belkhayate is at all involved with any of these indicators though i still think theyā€™re pretty cool and potentially very profitable.

I donā€™t think the ZZ Semaphore indicator (the indie with the 1, 2, 3 circles at tops and botttoms) will increase the profitability of this system because if memory serves, it repanits like a bugger. Pretty much just a zigzag indicator from what I recall.

Yes they are free on web but introducing them and explainig them myself is a bit different :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes it repaints but there are metheods to defend from that, work in progress :smiley:

Stay tuned :wink:

Iā€™m curious to know CryAgony, have you been moving your Take Profit points with the blue line? Because this is dynamic, i wuld imagine that the TP point moves but am unsure. have you been testing this?

yes TP must be moved :wink: