Belkhayate system

Such a pity. It’s time for me to master mql4 for coding freely EA. This system is rather interesting:)

I highly recommend it. I’m a professional programmer so I guess it’s a bit unfair, but I trade using Marketscope / Trading Station and this morning for example I coded a strategy/EA to automatically move the limit order as the blue line repaints every new session :smiley:

I’ll gladly share it with all, but I get the feeling almost everybody is using MT4 (which, by the way, I’m learning to use with the motivation from my friend CryAgony).

Cheerz!

floating at +70 pips so far…

Hi aserbfx, sounds great! But I can’t see where you entered the trade?

If you went long, the price has long since moved through the blue line where the TP level is, so are you trading this one as a discretionary trade? Looking forward to hearing from you.

well, you cannot see the entry now because the cog has adjusted, of course.
here is it how it looks now. please note that i use cog with number bars of 180. i think this is the one belkhayate also uses.

Interesting, I’ll have to try that. Mine was just always set to the default of 120.

No, I definitely get that the COG has repainted since then, it’s the 180 bars value :slight_smile:

Interesting point you bring out here then, people are successfully trading this system then with 120 and 180 bars…

I’ve got half a mind to open up another practice account and trade with both bar values to see how much of a difference there is.

Well so far the system that I downloaded in the beginning of this thread has given me 7 winning trades out of the 7 trades I made today. So I wouldn’t consider 100% for the day garbage, you’re right to be cautious though.

Just for info - that votro indi is available all over the internet under a host of different names and from what I’ve seen it repaints like hell.

Thank you for sharing this :slight_smile:

USDJPY H4 sell forming, what do you guys think?

The static candle cog doesn’t confirm the sell yet, I guess.

Check out EURUSD M30 on the other hand

Perfect entry was on pinbar on H4 at 5am gmt :wink:

Althoguht yesterday evening I shorted GBPJPY, reached my TP now for 80pips ish :smiley:

Went long on EUR/USD 4h, same trend on the 1H as well, but this is with my Nmbr_bars set to 180. Lets see how this turns out.

USD/CHF short 4h looking good as well.

EDIT: Switched Nmbr_bars back to 120 as well. It worked fine for me yesterday, and it seems like 120 gives a more realistic TP. If I had all day to stare at charts I’d probably keep it at 180 but I’ve got class all morning so I can’t keep checking in to adjust for repaints.

handsome AUDUSD H4 bullish signal, with PB and divergence, corresponding to a elliot wave ending

Gotta be good :wink:

Still, it makes for an extremely interesting experiment! I’m really thinking about joining you on this one, because here’s what I’ve noticed: If you get a signal on 180 bars, price are even more extreme in terms of oversold/overbought or in other words, away from the COG line.

So I’m suspecting that you should be able to put in tighter stops with bigger profit potential because it maybe calls tops and bottoms more accurately.

But let’s test it. So far everyone has had rocking success with 120 bars.

Oh I don’t doubt that! I was going to make a practice account and try it out this morning, but I forgot to set my alarm and got up later than intended. In my rush I completely forgot, so I’ll try it tomorrow.

Hi guys,

Question: how do you know when a trade turns against you? Is there an indication that you can look for so you know to get out before your stop gets hit?

Cheers