Belkhayate system

Careful, I thought the same thing of the USD/JPY last night chuckle

USD/CAD COG is going in the proper direction though this time. H4 is also showing an uptrend…We’ll see how strong the signal is.

Read my edit :slight_smile:

Let’s analyse it closer…

H4 showing a divergence, with timing above 8, notice the overlpa with 1.0 big figure as well

H1 confirm the divergence on higher TF, and notice how Red COG lines overlpa with daily R_Pivot

:wink:

Very good analysis. It does indeed look like there’s a good argument for the H4 chart being about to make a higher high before a retracment very soon here.

That GBP/USD trade ended in a tidy little profit for those who were in it. Should have been about 30 odd pips.

In such an envirometn with good other signals, I’d suggest to split profit in 2/3 runs - now would be time to move SL to BE and target with 2/3 of position red line

btw, soon i’ll short USDCAD

I’m looking for that USD/CAD short too. I hate splitting positions as I think it skews profits but that’s just me. I know some people who live and die by scaling out of positions and do very well with it. It’s not a bad idea. Just not my thing personally. :slight_smile:

Possibly a GU now, looking at both H1 and H4 TF, showing COG down trend and especially on H1, really close to -8 several times but im still waiting for my divergence signal.

Oh ya, i longed my UJ already, but will keep an eye on it in between hours, before the trend go against my position.

Hey guys interested strategy has anyone developed an EA for this one ?

USDCAD trade took first profit, split position in half with SL at BE, but it got hit :frowning:

still okay =)

No EA available i’m sorry

Hi CryAgony,

im sorry but i can’t see which TF shows UC a valid entry. Maybe im missing something, but could you point me out please? Thank you

Everythign was posted in past page :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

I have been trading on MBFX for a while but with no success due to massive repainting. I am sure some of u have also struggled like me before. Until i found this thread.

I am still trying to come to terms with CryAgony resume check. May i know how to get the static COG? Thanks for any assistence from the forum.

Download the zip in head page - first post.

The indies are inside there :slight_smile:

Cheers

Thanks!

Havent heard from you or any of the guys this week. No good setups?

I?m simply really busy with Uni and i’m testing lot of stuff so I kept it quiet here :slight_smile:

I am also having a problem with the Timing indicator. Can you help?

whats your issue? :slight_smile:

When I add it to my chart, all I see are the 70% and 30% lines, and not the candles

thats the lined static timing indie, load up the other indie called “timing” - it will bring the candle static cog chart :wink: