Belkhayate system

I have downloaded and installed it, but I did not see any arrow mark pointing to Buy / Sell signal as it appear in your above picture. Meantime, I have seen the same software with upgraded version which can give more accurate signals. Do you have the latest version?

The arrow indie is nothign important :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve many versions of this, give a link and iā€™ll let you know !

thx for your post!

CryAgony, the repaint of this COG is pretty bad. U can argue that on higher TF this can be mitigated but when you base it on higher TF ur stop loss will shld be quite substantial as well. I tried even on 1h TF, the repaint is just as bad. Any thoughts on this system, are you still finding it good since this thread has been inactive for some time. thanks!

Thanks for your feedback.
Since I am newbie to this forum, am not allowed to post any link here. If you have the latest version, is it possible to share it here?

Entry should not be taken due to dynamic COG only, as explained in past pages!

• SL is dictated by the market, and your lot should depened on your risk, not on the pips themselves!

Cheers

The [I]original [/I]cog version by belkhayate is the one attached in the head page, althgouht there are many variations of it :wink:

Short EU (and long USDCHF as hedging)

currently EU +26 and UC +16

closed at +55 and +35 despite they didnā€™t reach TP due to weekend

hi cryagony, thanks for the explanation!
if ur using the timing indicator for 1h, do u wait for when it hits 4 or 8?
and if u do wait for 4 or 8, another prob is that it may well hit 15 and the red lines repaints accordingly, correct me if im wrong.

I wait it to touch 8, but a lot depends on ā€œgeneral pictureā€ and how price action is acting + critical levels analysis.

what you mean ā€œhit 15ā€? what is 15? :slight_smile:

the highest and lowest in the timing indicator is +15 and -15

You should look at 8 level max only, 15 levels is just for graphical reasons

cheers

hi allā€¦ after reading some ebook about Belkhayate system, and read this forum,
so now im join this babypips and wanna ask some questions if i may :21:

i know that this system work best on 1H and 4H timeframe, but after attach the indicator on all pairs, i have
found out that, not so many pairs show best move on 4H, but on 1H with the same pair show more volatile move.

so if im planning to enter trade, should i wait signal based on what TF the signal shows ?

:44:

coz it looks like 1H have much more signal that 4H.

hi, i attach some pair that looks like a good entry on 1H.

please some advice :slight_smile:

some of them need to wait for timing indicator to changing colors.

this is another pairsā€¦

and here is potential entry on 4H

please some advice :slight_smile:

I also trade on H1 only with this system :slight_smile: - Enter on H1 signal then :wink:

Cheers

PS: remember that checking 20 pairs is almost useless as most of the pairs are constantly related, so signals will form correspectively on related pairs.

Itā€™s good to split position only for hedging purpouse and cos not all correlated pairs have same volatility, but most likely only the same trend.

And check also divergences between price and mbfx timing indie, itā€™s a powerful instrument when all other signals are in place. From your charts Iā€™d pick off your first 3: cog direction is more clear, divergence in place and some good PA going up, check it out :slight_smile:

Cheers

btw, what if thereā€™s some high impact news on the pairs, u still trade ?

Hello Jajano! Questionā€¦ What are those solid red lines ? S&R levels ?