Belkhayate system

Took on H1 EURUSD short signal by the way. Check out how the divergence keeps on working =)

right now +15 pips, 35 is my TP objective

Entry Short NZDUSD on M15 - to give a practical answer to the TF question =)

TP hit +15pips

how do you set your stop loss btw? tp is clear.

I look at critical points, even better when converging, so that when they are broken, is a good idea to exit trade and anyway I keep it ALWAYS 10-20 pips above (when shorting) the major Red line. As you can see the SL determiantion is pretty dynamic and depends on every trade, but the general rule I keep is never have a R/R ratio lower than 1:1

Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Shorted USDCAD at 99120 with 9878 as target

And Top, I didnā€™t mention it, but never risk more than 2% of the capital !

how can i put it inside my mt4 platform?
how do download it into the mt4?

1. download and unzip the files in the first post of the thread.
  2. Extract the 3 indies into C:\Programmes\yourbrokerMT4\experts\indicators
  3. restart MT4
  4. open them from indicators->custom

Cheers!

eurusd SL got hit :frowning:

USDCAD still in profit though!

Would you happen to have the files for Mac too?

Cheers

hi cry Agony i am new to computers.

i downloaded the file into my pc.

plase tell me 1 by 1 how to extras the 3 indicator into my mt4.

thanks

nop iā€™m sorry I dont :frowning:

double click on the zip you have
click on "extract to"
select the path stated in past post :slight_smile:

Let me know how it goes!

USDCAD TP got hit! :smiley:

ā€“

AUDUSD H1 showing short signal, iā€™m in =)

great keep posting i will take the trade from you.

Doing a kick google search about the creator name and his company, looks like he is doing some scam thingsā€¦

:19:

The problem with the Center of Gravity indicator is that since it is repainting as hell its impossible to backtest.

I tried playing with the Belkayate system a few months ago without much success. I hope you have better luck with your setup. :slight_smile:

If you like this kind of indicators I suggest that you take a look at Bollinger Bands. Its a non repainting indicator.

I suggest reading Bollinger on Bollinger Bands.

I studied bollinger some months ago but I really didnā€™t feel so comfortable with it.

yes backtesting is the wrong word, "future"testing? I just mean to take logs of 200-300 trades and see how profitable it is.

As soon as iā€™ll have a decent log-data iā€™ll upload it here, but for now iā€™m having 96.4% success.

Lot of people complain of COG repainting, which is absolutly true, but not so much actually, Iā€™m monitoring it from a while now, and I still didnā€™t see huge repaintings, the signals remain the same(ish).

But once again, I want to have way more logs to state this properly and well argued :slight_smile:

Thx for your post!

Tell us something more?

Anyway is not relevant to me, till the systems works and is freeā€¦ for me is enough =)

Pls donā€™t simply ā€œcopyā€ my trades, use your head!

By the way, have you succeed installing the indies?

Cheers