Belkhayate system

i use my head ,i have my system.

your system is something that i want to try.

no able to get that into my platform,that is why i want to just copy and paper trade your signal .

CryAgony, is your opinion, what do you think about eur/usd 1h chart? is way up the last red line. What would you do? Seeing the 4h chart… it’s almost on the middle with a huge green candle. Is this any kind of good setup?

my system game a short signal gbpusd 1h. how about your?

CryAgony. What is your opinion about Eur/usd 1h chart. Looks likes a very nice setup. However on the 4h chart, doesn’t. What would you do?

Arrg but what’s the problem you encountering mate? :frowning:

Mine shows nothing, either on H1 as on H4 and M30, but is rather close to a buy signal

Yes it’s a good setup, I’d take it.

Not matching the H4 means that on higher TF the scenario is different, but on short term is a good entry.

I’d take in, but keeping in mind that the higher TF market flow is bullish, so conscious that i’m trading counter-trend, which involves a higher risk by nature :slight_smile:

Thanks for you answer Cry.

May i ask you which stop loss and target would you put on your trade using this 1h timeframe?

I have other question. If the eurusd on a 4h chart time frame is above the red line, a short entry would be valid right? Nevertheless, wouldn’t also the eurusd be on some strong up trend? Isn’t this picking tops?

EURGBP showing a short entry signal on H1

ok your system confirmed my sell signal.

short gbpusd

Considering entry at 3240, SL would be 32285 and TP 31510 (TP could change in case cog repaints, so usually i keep it a bit higher than the blue line level, and manual monitor it when I can, otherwise I split profit in 2 takes)

At the moment H4 eurusd is not above any red line, is just in perfect sync with the COG middle line. Market flow and structure suggest eurusd is currently bullish yes, and no, there are no tops right now: conidering cog rules, is just keep trending up (on h4 and up TF’s)

Hope it helps!

you mean eurgbp?

no. my bad.

i am short gbp/usd

But i was refering to eurgbp eh!

CryAgony,thanks your help, on your attached pictures, there is an indicator that give signal for H1,H4 Week and monthly TF can you tell what’s its name?
thank you very much

i can see that your system is similar thant using BB.
Sell short when the price hit the upper bands.
i just add 3 filter to that signal to confirm a trend reversar from overbought.
if the filter do not confirm the bb signal that mean that the price is in an strong uptrend.

in my systen the 1h bar reach the upper bb and failed to kkep going and my filters confirmed that set up

Ok. But i don’t understand why would you wait until the 1.324 level is reached, because price at this moment is right on the last red line on the 1h chart. isn’t a entry valide now?

1.3240 is where the price touched the red line, is not waiting at all :slight_smile: It’s surely a vallid entry mate!

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear :frowning:

All of the 3 indies work on any TF.

The one that you see on the price chart is “mbfx system” and represent the dynamic center of gravity
"timing" is the candle stick indie, and represent the static cog
"mbfx timing" represent the static cog, jsut with a line!

haha funny thing. somehow its the USDCHF pair which caused my mt4 performance problems with the indicator!! what the…?? all others work fine, even with 10 1h charts open… so, no more usdchf trading :smiley: