Belkhayate system

Is anybody still using this system? If so, what has been the results per the original rules by Belkhayate? Also can someone tell me what is the original settings recommended by Belkhayate are? Any other indicator that is being use with this system to optimize the results? Thank you.

You can imagine meaning something’s not going right. If the website was doing well I don’t see why they would sell it :T

I also read that the system was not affiliated with belkhayete himself and in the end, it all comes back to nobody knows the truth. You’re just gonna have to try it yourself because it’s always the traders personality that has to match with the strategy. I did have some success on those time frames but I would suggest trying it on demo first to get a feel for it because you win some, you lose some :slight_smile:

Could you kindly tell if there is an alarm with the timing , and how to set it ,

Hi Brettsinclair,

I found that all your videos are unavailable?

Thanks.

Tried this system with not so great results. I even tried to trade with the trend but overall kept losing. For instance it would say sell, i would sell then the price would go up, it would retract and say sell again and then it would carry on going up. One session involved 4 short trades which were all stopped out. The only thing i can advise maybe is to use overbought and oversold areas for entry but still, it’s very unreliable from experience myself. Maybe the system is just not for me.

Use price action signals and other indicators to supplement the signals given by the system.

This seems to be quite an impressive indicator. I also use it with the 3 Level. Is there a non repaint one? The reason I ask is for back-testing and seeing how it plays out. Thank you

Hey guys
 thanks for the system

Has someone the zigzag indicator with the circles? On the package of brettsinclair was only one with an arrow.

Hi CryAgony
 where can i get the market flow indicator
?

Since this old thread’s been bumped, today, I’ll take the opportunity to mention that that was also [U]exactly[/U] the experience of a friend of mine (a former institutional trader from [I]CrĂ©dit Agricole[/I]) who tested this system out for 6 months on a demo account: it was a pretty-much unremitting story of losses. Proceed only with [B]great[/B] caution! :31:

Anyone still using the Belkhayate system as described here with success?

I tried mbfx in recent 2 weeks. H1, H4, D1 on most pairs. I read pdf and info on this thread several times and I burnt 3 demo accounts (200 USD, 1:500, 0.01 lots). First day I had almost 100% wins, however in other days 70-80% of trades ended in losses. Perhaps I’m doing something wrong?

@CryAgony how do you determine trend on lower tf for confirmation? Lets say on H1 price is in green zone, Timing indicator changed color, then you go to M15 and look at trend. It means you look at price position according to blue line (over/under)? Or you look at COG ‘canal’ if it goes up/down? Could you clarify? Thank you :slight_smile:

So it seems nobody is using it anymore? :slight_smile:

The Best Forex Trader In The World. 
 Breaks Silence to Reveal His Best Forex System That Enables Anyone With No Experience to Make Huge Shocking Amounts of Money Trading the Forex Market Like a Pro

Hi, can your kindly share your mbfx version with the 1,2,3 scalping dots I try it out, thanks in advance.

Hi, can your kindly share your mbfx system I try it out, thanks in advance.

Thank you very much for sharing this indicator. Much appreciated.

my MBFX lines went away after the new year started. The timing indicator still works but not the lines to indicate entries and Tps. I will upload a photombfx

hey, I uploaded the indicators to my MT4 but the COG didn’t show up.
and can you please share the course with us I understand a little bit of french
thanks a lot

1 Like