Belkhayate system

I took trade in CADJPY H1.

this is interesting :slight_smile: imma try this out and post my results ok :slight_smile:

and if i found something interesting that would help improve this system, ill post it :slight_smile:

btw can anyone discuss how to find a entry

the between the number 8 and 4 is still confusing me

hello,i wasnt able to open the attached files,coild you plz explain how to.thank you just joined the forum

Hi everybody,

I just feel it my duty to emphasize that you PLEASE, PLEASE practice this way of trading first with a demo accountā€¦ I donā€™t want to talk badly about this system and CryAgony is a friend that just shared this way of trading, but it really isnā€™t even thatā€¦ I canā€™t call it a system, itā€™s just not good enough in my opinion to be taken seriously.

The indicator repaints everytime, yes, which brings with it a whole mess of problems.

Again, you are welcome to test it out but I urge all of you STRONGLY to not make the same mistake I made and test out the system with real money. First get to know itā€™s characteristics.

Warm regards.

Hi! This is my first post and I actually made the account to ask why this system cannot be taken seriously? Also, you write that we should get to know its characteristics. Iā€™m just confused :frowning:
Iā€™ve always thought that this system would coincide well with S/R levels and price action.

I hope this thread isnā€™t dead :T

Thatā€™s exactly how you should you use it. not as a stand alone trading system (due to repainting), but as a help and confluence to price action and s/r analysis :slight_smile:

cheers

Hello! Iā€™m glad to hear that :slight_smile: The repainting issue never really irritated me because I know what I saw and stand by my judgement at that very moment (canā€™t complain about your own judgement :)).

May I ask how it has been with you and the COG indicator? There was a post a while back stating that people use 120 or 180 bars back. I actually use 560 bars back and still play around with that number to see which better coincides with S/R levels.

I have so many questions but it seems like nobody takes interest into this approach anymore. Thanks for replying by the way. I was pleasantly surprised.

I created the topic so Iā€™ll always be here replying to newcomers. I use standard settings, on high TF (H4 or D1, not lower).

Personally speaking, I do now trade only with price action. COG helped me a lot in understanding the momentum and to have something easily checkable as confirmation, but now I can pick my trades without any indicator, which is best in my opinion, as price is the only indicator that doesnā€™t lag :slight_smile:

Another huge thing to look at is hidden divergence with stoch/macdā€¦ works great with cog :wink:

let me know if you have further questions

Thank you I respect that.

Iā€™m also fond of trading the higher time frames. It seems that all technical traders over time end up using pure price action. I have tried it with success but I canā€™t seem to identify a lot of the reversals or continuations unless it is a pure pin bar off of a S/R level. With the COG indicator, I could identify price action reversals and continuations much more easily. It just seemed that I was missing out on a lot of opportunities when I couldnā€™t identify the Inside or Engulfing bars (which seemed to be the most reliable regarding price action), which is why I came across the COG indicator. It seemed to be a more fluid version of S/R levels and trend lines combined. Perhaps Iā€™m being too greedy?

I guess experience will only bring you back to price action haha. Are there more reliable price action signals besides the pin bars, engulfing and inside bars? From what I read, those seem to be the most reliable. Also, what do you mean by momentum?

Thanks again.

I think this is the noch of the discussion :wink:

On long term, people taking few trades are way more profitable than the ones taking hundreds of trades per month. you donā€™t need so many trades. The basic concept imho, is to trade a small account with the big account mentality. What kills small accounts is the ā€œneedā€ to do a lot and fast :slight_smile:

even more, high time frame signals are more reliable cos they include more informations (itā€™s a pure statistics concept).

Taking trades with PA is not only about finding pins,insides etc etc, there are even too many of themā€¦ you donā€™t want to trade them all, but just the ones that gives you a lot of confluences (swing levels, mean value, S/Rā€¦). 1 trade per week is more than enough, belive me :wink:

identifying momentum with cog, iā€™m refering to how steep the cog is, the more the better (if itā€™s within the trend ofc)

Hope this helped (for further info on PA check ā€œPrice Action, Candlesticks, and the Story They Tellā€ topic)

Well said my friend!

Itā€™s best I learn this early. Gotcha, thanks guys :slight_smile:

All roads lead to pure price action.

First trade using this system made 100 pips.

Is there any way to show these indicators on the 1 hour chart but keeping the inputs relative to the 4 hour chart?

Niceee what pair? I donā€™t think theres a way to keep the 4hr indicators relative to the 1hr charts :T Maybe if you tried programming it?

EUR/USD

Ok thx

Awesome system !!!

Just discovered this threadā€¦and I have lots of reading ahead as Iā€™ve only read first and last pageā€¦have seen Belkayate in person many times at Parisā€™s trading fairs, heā€™s an entertaining character but seems to know what heā€™s doing, seems to be more into trading gold than currencies.

Looks great! Anybody knows if there is a new version of Belkhayate system?
Thx

I donā€™t think there is a new version of the system but there are a TON of variations.

Last I read the site itself offering the MBFX system was selling their website. Iā€™m not sure whyā€¦but you can imagine :slight_smile:

Can you elaborate on what you mean "you can imagineā€™? I read somewhere that the MBFX system is not ran or owned by Belkhayate. Do you know if it is or not? I would also like to know if you have experience and success with this system on 4 Hr and daily TF? Thank you.