Best Broker for Scalping?

I’ve 8yrs of experience in trading and found FXCM, Fxsolutions, Forex-metal and Oanda is best for scalping. But the other features are more good as compare to others with forexmetal.

Aren’t they all market makers? Not the best for scalping. I trade with FXOpen Australia which have 100% ECN accounts with spreads from 0 pips. In fact while scalping I get 0 pips quite often and 0.1-0.2 most of the time.

Best brokers for scalping are ECN or MTF brokers with instant execution who don’t mess with the spread and execute directly with the clearing brokers.

i have account with exness over a year and suggest ,i am a scalper .

Good broker is a non-russian broker, so Exness falls off my list. As well Roboforex - they are a complete disaster. Hotforex - their M1 candles on EU will freeze every 20 minutes for about 20-40sec.
Guys, check armadamarkets.com, i have been with them for almost a year - they do absolute and consistant MAGIC! ECN, average of 0.7 pip on eurusd, orders within very close distance to current price, super helpfull customer service. Their website doesn’t make a huge impression - but they are really good.

See their spreads in Sep 2012, while NFP came out: Forex spreads as the Aug 2012 US nonfarm payrolls report is out - Armada Markets - YouTube
I bet Oanda had at least 9 pip spread at that time ;-))))

Thanks for your advice!I will check it. I tried hotforex- the same problem, but their support can solve any problem, still have an account there but i am still searching the ideal broker.

Armada Markets take their liquidity from LMAX, who are an MTF, regulated by FSA. The average spread for EUR/USD has been just under 0.3 in October, according their website.

what about vantage uk is it a good broker for scalpers … its an ECN broker too … i dont know if any of you guys tried it … please replay if you did … and what did you experince with them…
Thank you

You can check Forexmetal, 100% ECN, FSA regulated with the best services offered like zulutrade, rebates, low spread, agile execution, costumer service availability, fast withdrawal and deposit options.

Best brokers for scalping are ECN or MTF brokers with instant execution who don’t mess with the spread and execute directly with the clearing brokers.

I can attest the same thing here. I had accounts with multiple brokers, had good but also less-good experiences )wink
But the one who had less slippage was exness.

Be aware with broker that not regulated properly my friend :slight_smile:

…i am just having a 2nd thought…

In case anything goes wrong with Armada, and it comes to meet up in courts etc. - would their saying that “we are LMAX’s IB, and [U]they[/U] are FSA regulated” change anything?
In the end of the day, if Armada decides to pull back, they would be the only people you would go and ask for your money back, if you would do it with LMAX - they would probably look at you strange and asked to go and deal whom you deposited your funds with.
Armada Representative could actually step into the conversation…

I am also interested in Armada. I talked with their live chat they told me that they are planning to get FSA licence in 2013. Let s see. They also told me that funds are kept segregated. Anyone made a withdrawal? Any ideas about fees and speed?

Forex spreads as the May US nonfarm payrolls number is out - Armada Markets - YouTube

Spent some time today gathering info.

Read about withdrawals that, they are like ‘‘within 3 day time’’ meaning they are on the 3rd day.

I found that commission is 2% (if that is really once per trade as i undersatnd then i consider this super low.) Plus i read that they don’t charge you for withdrawals like some do.

Negative feedback mostly comes mentioning slippage and strage data from demo accounts.

Generally good feedback. Will keep following them and this thread.

I have tried the armada demo, when it works it seems to work really well and fast but sometimes all the prices, as well as the mt4 time next to the market watch, freeze for like 5 minutes without disconnecting mt4, if we are not paying attention to the frozen time counter, it can be a very bad surprise if we launch an order. So far I have experienced this twice in a week.
Anyone else experienced this?

I had the same problem. I contacted them and their chat told me that they are moving their servers to L4D (15 december) and there might be some problems with the feed. They also suggested me to use a Welcome account. They said it has a live trading account conditions. Well will see. I hope the real feed does not do such tricks!

I’d stay away from a dealing desk broker. I use Yadix Pro Account which for me is great, no stop limits, excellent execution and very very low spreads. For scalping,

I checked their webpage EUR/USD spread average spread is 0.6 pips + 3.5$ commission per side that makes total trading cost around 1.1-1.2 pips.
I have been testing Armada`s Welcome account. Their average spread on EUR/USD is 0.3-0.4 pips + 2 per side commission so total trading cost is around 0.7 to 0.9 pips.

They process withdrawals via MB without any problems within 2-3 hours. And they have very low spreads. They are decent broker, I am satisfied with them.