Best Broker for Scalping?

Did u try to withdraw yet? I only have experience with exness and usually their “instant withdrawal” works well… PS : i am mainly using moneybookers

EDIT: i forgot to add that a good broker for scalping should offer commission based of the spread, because usually a scalper will make many small trades (in terms of pips) but with high leverage, so if the spread is wide much of the profit can be stuck there ; )

don’t feed the spammer… pretty much every new poster who mentions forex-metal is just their promoter spamming boards to get people interested. It’s a dirty way of promotion and their sockpuppet accounts can’t get banned fast enough. It happens on nearly every major forex forum.

most important factor is low spread & no slippage

May be it is true, but what else the other brokers do for prompting their business. There is a little difference in promoting or giving suggestion and views. There is no harm if some one is asking about a good broker for scalping … so what you will expect from them in reply. This is the difference in spamming and giving views.

To me the best is not same for the best you mention or vice-versa. Plz, don’t mix spamming with other’s suggestion or views.

Best for scalping is Instaforex, forexmetal and Oanda.

NO.

Do you not see the difference between a broker placing traditional ads (like web banners, or sponsoring sites,) and this kind of posting spam?

Do you realize that a broker pretending as if they were a trader and giving “advice” that promotes the broker, without presenting themselves as a representative of said broker, and without disclosing that they clearly have a monetary interest in promoting said broker (which conflicts with giving good advice), is entirely deceitful? (Not to mention disrespectful to the community.)

Do you not think such actions are disrespectful to the hosts of this forum, who pay their workers and keep the place running from forum sponsors who pay for the privilege of advertising here. All so we, the legitimate traders, can have access to such a resource for free.

Do you not see any problem at all with promoting a broker like that?

And this is just how such actions clash with the spirit of the community here, I haven’t even gone into how badly Forex-Metal is hurting their brand since most posters are aware it’s just spam and don’t wish to deal with a company who’d pose as a trader to push their product.

So I can’t tell what’s worse, the fact that Forex-Metal keeps coming back and making new accounts after being banned for spamming, proving they clearly do not respect the good people here that provide the forum nor wish to pay for it like every other legitimate broker does, OR that given everything I just said above, Forex-Metal appears to be an amoral and self involved company that wishes to deceive people to grow their business instead and assume we are all too stupid to realize.

So yeah, I say again, DONT FEED THE SPAMMERS.

(Even if they evolved a bit and learned not to post single topics about their broker, and now mix in comparisons to other brokers in their posts, just like your last one which gave three brokers as a recommendation, sneaking forex-metal in so people might be curious.)

Edit: To be clear, if you aren’t from forex-metal (and if so, I have no idea why you are suggesting them, they aren’t regulated and have cruddy trading conditions) then being picked on like this for suggesting forex-metal is exactly the result I’m talking about with forex-metal hurting their own brand. They’ve had like, 3-4 user names banned here for spamming their brokerage services (and I’ve seen another 3-4 of them banned from ForexFactory for the same spammy actions… users all usually claiming to be from Pakistan, promoting the broker from Panama, probably a paid service or something) , so I can’t take anyone who brings them up seriously without suspecting they are involved with the broker.

None, just don’t do scalping

Hi Jack,
The thread was to about the brokers who offers scalping. I just gave the name of those brokers whom i do or did trading. The word regulated becomes so popular and everybody wants to choose the broker who is listed in NFA but mind it those brokers also have tough terms for trading and have similar issues. I don’t have any concern with spam at all. Spammers can be from any where so if you will submit an illogical post then you can be in the list of spammers. It’s good to be straight and to the point so never take them as spam.

I don’t think so; the thread reads “Best Broker for Scalping?”. “Best Broker” - you see? Please state Forex-Metal’s total cost (ex. slippage) per $1M E/U traded.

I almost always trade E/U.
I’ve traded with Dukascopy - for sclaping they are not the best because their spread is not the best out there (read: quite high), for smaller accounts their commissions are not the best (again read: quite high), there is slippage almost always, and last not least their exec times are not the best. So I left them. In my opinion what goes the most in their favour is: free API, no withdrawal problems, seems serious broker.

Am now with Armada (exchange account) - good spreads (from 0, mostly around 0.3), good commissions ($20 per $1M traded) even for small accounts. Good execution,means no slippage so far for me, and MT4 can be tweacked to execute quite fast.
Downsides: only MT4 - what is not the best choice I can think of; also freezes frequently, last big one was in jan.2013 (ca 1h).

This STINKForex outfit are stop loss hunters and will sabotage your account as they steal from you. In the middle of trading, they hindered trades causing massing slippages in their favour, produced false spikes in the data feed for the chart on their MT4 platform (par for the course from this criminal outfit) and then - when they couldn’t stop me fully - they changed the leverage without warning, notice or reason, which changed the margin and stopped me trading.

You are warned. Official complaints have been filed against them and they will be sued.

I totally agree that Yadix has now very good execution and no restrictions. Already trading there more then 3 months and had no issues.

^^^ thanks for that Mr 1post spammer!

The majority of brokers do not take scalping. However ,a few broker as like instaforex will take scalping. I’ll suggest this in order to customers that such as scalping. The reason being it’s propagates tend to be reduced.

I just started a live account with profiforex a couple days back, they have reasonable spreads (EUR/USD 0.7 and GBP/USD is 0.9). I have no complaints so far.

What about Thinkforex, Armada, Alpari UK, FXCM? There are too many shady forex brokers out there. Anyone(besides sly employees posting on forums) that recommend a decent broker for scalping?

I have been on live with armada and the execution is excellent for scalping, the slippage is rather small and the comission is small. There is no requote and the spread on eu/us is 0.0-0.6 (the average seems to be around 0.3 during uk/us session). Their live support is also very responsive when there is a problem and deposit/withdraw is done within hours.
Their weakest point is their regulation, they only have some obscure license from estonia.

I have tried ic markets as well, their spread is a bit better than armada markets staying very often around 0.0 - 0.1 on eu/us but the commission is higher. The execution is also a bit slower with a bit more slippage.
Deposit is done in a few hours and withdrawal can take a few weeks. Their live support is just average.
I would still rate them as a very good broker but at a lower level than armada except for their better asic regulation.

I can tell you from personal experience that ThinkForex (Nauman Anees, et al) is a bucket shop full of liars, thieves and criminals. They do in fact Stop Loss hunt and when they can’t stop you using their usual methods, they will - as they did with me - change your leverage in mid-trading with open orders!! They are betting against you and will use every means to SABOTAGE your trading if you are successful - as I was and still am. (I am with HotForex and things were going OK for a short time. VERY successful again at scalping using their account for same - “Currenex” - but then things started to change. The statement “OFF QUOTES” would come up on the trade window stopping me from closing trades. Then, the other day, I closed three back to back trades in profit of about 600-900 EUR, but they showed almost exactly OPPOSITE LOSSES on the statement! The dark, anonymous “Execution Desk” says that it was due to “slippage”. Really. About 5500 EUR in “slippage”. Get real. I don’t believe it.

So, when you find an HONEST BROKER, who will allow scalping and their clients to make major profits and commissions for them without interference and lies, etc.: POST THEIR NAMES FOR US ALL!!

Thank you.

“ASIC Regulation”? You’ve got to be kidding.

When I sent my public Complaint against STINKForex (ThinkForex) aka TF Global Markets Ltd., they didn’t even read it. Then Christopher Dobbs - punk liar and lawyer for ASIC - lied about what I said in my complaint. They refused to investigate the criminals at STINKForex.

“Regulators” are bunch of lying beasts. Stealing money from taxpayers to make it appear they are doing something, when they are actually parties to the crimes of their licensed brokers!!

Sickening to say the least.

I always read about asic as a serious regulation, but if what you say is true then there is not much advantage in going for icm over armada since pretty much everything is better on the armada side except the better spread (I havent seen a broker that doesn’t requote with better spread than icm) although that is balanced by the higher commission than on armada and them retaining good spread even during asia session.
Although I think, icm is still one of the better broker out there, they just need to highly improve their withdraw process and customer support.

Hi Washi,

If you wish, I can send/post a copy of Dobb’s email and my reply to him/them. What I have stated here is true and verifiable. I don’t lie or cheat like most brokers - and now ASIC, FSCL (in NZ), etc.

The blatant lie Dobb’s stated in his email was that I had said STINKForex had “withdrawn” 10 000 GBP from my account. Actually, if that were true, they should have every reason to investigate them!! But they still refused. However, what I said - and this proved they had not read the complaint and do not understand Forex trading at all - was that STINKForex, by changing my leverage in mid-trading/with open trades, ultimately [I]caused the loss of 10 000 GBP because of margin stop out[/I]. This was and is their crime, coupled with conspiracy before and after the fact. Nauman Anees and his gang are known to be criminals by many inclusive of their own employees.

i read something very interesting recently that the regulator does not monitor or get involved in !trade issues" but their purpose purely revolves around the monetary regulations. this means that complaining to a regulator could really be a waster of time!

can anyone confirm this is the case?