Best Broker for Scalping?

Hmm… Scalping is my favorite trading strategy and fast execution is needed. Fortunately, Profiforex allows it and this is why I have an account with them. There is no restriction towards scalping here, no requotes, no slippages.

Interactive Brokers, their spread are the best, haven’t seen lower than this

What do you mean no slippage? If they are an true STP how can they have no slippage??? It’s impossible!!!

what are we talking about here “Interactive Brokers” EURUSD, also any commissions?

If you’re a scalper, looking for low cost trading, excellent execution and no trading restrictions, try Yadix. Highly recommended

Im really interested in Armada markets. their speads are extremely low. So can anyone tell me the catch? I dont think their site is as professional as other sites. And if you actually read their High Risk Warning, they reference Batman… funny, but hardly professional

They’re an ECN (Electronic Communication Network). Instead of making money on the spread, they make their money by charging a commission per transaction. Their spreads are so low because they reference a massive number of entities to find the absolute best spreads to operate under. So it’s uncommon to sometimes find spreads as low as 0.0. Of course, very favorable for scalpers depending on their commission rates.

I actually preferred using a Market Maker to scalp on. I traded with MahiFX for awhile. They have tighter spreads but no commission which was better to me. For example, during peak time on a broker like OANDA I would get 1.2 on EURUSD. On MahiFX I typically got 0.8 with no commissions. Their spread is tighter because they act as their own market maker instead of passing along the transaction to another entity to foot the risk (and add another business that needs to get paid).

I think ESN is best broker for scalping because it system and trading tools is so good for us. So we can made profit by scalping.

Will test them with small deposit. Will keep you updated

For scalping you MUST use an ECN or DMA firm preferable with MT4. After a while you may be able to automate your scalping and test some systems out, but if you will be scalping manually JForex is nice from Dukas. Also Alpari has some decent spreads and OK execution.

So far I am quite satisfied with Armada Markets. I have not made withdrawal yet so I will update if I`m gonna make one.

To me, there is no best option or best broker for scalper. There are some brokers who allows scalping and there are some brokers who does not allow scalping. those who allow scalping either they are new broker or they have been keeping this option open so that they would earn some spread from traders.

I agree that you cant choose 1 broker who beats everybody in all levels. Every broker has its negative sides. So thats why its important not to choose only 1 broker but to diversify.

Some brokers allow scalping without any form of restriction. Most of these brokers are often referred to as “unregulated brokers”. But they are very much reliable.

FXOpen has an ECN platform and allows scalping, but I do not know how reliable they are when it comes to withdrawal. Has anyone in the forum made withdrawal from FXOpen,? How reliable are they?

You must scalp with an ECN, you will drive a MM crazy and then your execution will be affected. Go for Oanda, Interactive Brokers, or Dukascopy.

Heard about accentforex, rather simple for scalping without restrictions.

gkfx, activtrades,thinkforex,onefinancialmarkets
nice for scalping

Today I made my first withdrawal via Moneybookers. Money was on my account around 30 minutes.

Moneybooker is the best payment processor, I do often use it to withdraw from my broker and nothing happened with my withdrawal. It’s good so far.