Best EA ever

For all you people that are like I have an ea this or I have an ea that then don’t share it or act like they are so exclusive.

You suck! I don’t believe you at best you are promoting crap at worst your an a$$ hole trying to make people feel bad.

This website is better than that.

For anyone wanting to know the best ea. Let me tell you it is a journey. First thing you must do

Find a reputable vendor. They are hard to find! but they are out there.
Then you need to research what they sell and what has sold well.
Then you have to take those ea’s and research them. You can sell a crap ea as a holy grail but it won’t take to long for the forex community to flush it out that it is garabage.

AS a result it is best if you don’t buy ea’s when they first release. Do not ever buy into the hype!

Wait watch stalk peoples results.

Than if you are feeling it buy a copy but only if the vendor offers some kind of reasonable moeny back guarantee.

Than I recommend check out clarkfx’s thread on backtesting.
Get yourself set up and back test the hell out of the ea to see if there is any potential.
**remember backtests are only to answer the question is this ea possibly viable?

Than you open a very small real account and commence with live forward testing. Believe me when I tell you that you have soooooo much more to lose than your $97 dollars when you put a crap ea on your live account you are risking your entire account!

The fact is nothing is free. If you want to succeed in this business you better roll your sleeves up and dig in. It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it.

IDK I feel a need to come back to bp more because I can’t let the dummies out number us!

2 Likes

btw here’s a link to Clark’s course. Top notch! He could have sold this for a $100 and made a killing. Look for intelligent people like this and learn from them and stay away from the pompus people that make a lot of claims.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/52287-tutorial-complete-backtesting-analysis-setup-100-free.html

1 Like

hi Johnny…
pls don’t use Larry William photo as yourself, unless u r him?
u know it can be a libel to him.

I thought you’d provide best EA when i saw your title…

Well,I will recommend you TFOT if you are looking for the best ever EA.Have been using it for a long time now and they are simply the best.

wow.just wow, after lecturing, you did the same thing that you are against at. practice what you preach boy

@compleautguru hows that better??? I only ever used his pic to honor him
@bigdog who are you talking to???
I know it can’t be me coz I’ve been here for about 7 years and in those years anyone who knows me and has been around longer than 2 months knows I live forward tested dozens of ea’s and I never hid any facts or tried to bait people into buying crap so I have to assume you are talking about somebody else

The best ea I think is robinvol or forexgrowthbot I never pull punches but you better do your own testing coz you alone are responsible for your account not me not the ea not the broker you.

As for ea’s I’m looking at forex fancy bot and possibly he spider but I have not tested them yet, but in true jk fashion I will probably test them here live and publish my results for the world to see.

I like breakout hunter from smartforextechnology. It’s made me money over the last 6 months. It’s pretty conservative though. And I manually close trades sometimes.

I hav the master scalpers but I don’t use them. Comes with a 6 month money back guarantee.

Wow I sound like an add lol.

Hello Keith8385,

According to your post, i was looking after TFOT and what i found, is just amazing… it’s not a grid or martingale ea, it makes a lot of profit and it is still up and running since 2011… couldn’t find a negative review at all!! would you please be so kind to tell us more about your experience with this ea? does it need a big account, what about monthly drawdown, profit/loss, etc?
it’s price scares me a bit, still $995… i bought several ea’s for $100-200, but never had a commercial ea for a grand…

thank you,

Zolie

TFOT does look interesting bit of a high dd though

stricker sounds good I can’t remember why I gave it a pass???

My favorite ea’s have been trend following but the only problem is there doesn’t seem to be much trending going on.
For ranging markets I love a decent grid ea. I know I know and believe me I have tried them all and it has always been a love hate thingy.

Anyway I am seriously considering TEA on two pairs. If I decide to go forward I will open a thread with real live results and if it sucks we can all find out together but who knows.

I remember back in the day my favorite ea was a grid trader named piptopia. I consistently earned around 12-15% all the way till they closed there doors (mostly because of regulations)

fancybot has been in dd for a while and I wonder if these markets just aren’t any good for that ea so I will remain on the sidelines

there are a couple of interesting choices out there. I am gravitating towards Tom’s because these markets are perfect for it. For me it’s all about managing risk and believe me when I tell you I am not into throwing away another live account.

I hope somebody does get TFOT and shares the results. It does look decent.

I’m not one to accuse so this is not an accusation but there is a lot of chatter that this is forex combo. It is def the same programmer. Whether it is the same or not I will dig deeper and look for proof.

forex combo did very well and so did wsfr which many say was repackaged forex combo. But again I really don’t know just caveat emptor!

more edits
some others are saying that face 1 is very similar to WSFR which is also combo
face 2 is very similar to fgb

for me right now this ea is def a no go unless I can find something to contradict what I have discovered

Hello Johnny,

Personally, I’m going crazy for TFOT, i tried to contact Keith 3835, he states, he has it and uses it for a few years. This EA has to be good… I didn’t find even one negative review… but it’s still $995!!! I would say, if something can keep the high price for years, it wouldn’t be lousy or weak…and it’s called a commercial EA!

You said you’ll try TEA… what is that?

My personal favorites are:

Forex Striker (needs authorization), this is absolute cool gadget, low DD and cool profit on LIVE

Forex Samurai (free EA, slow, but minimal DD and few % profit/month),

Aladdin FX Pro (free EA, slow, minimal DD and few % profit/month)

FOREX HACKED PRO VERSION 1.15 ONLY!!! (needs authorization, first month test just finishing, within 23 days it made 42% profit, but few days ago it went down to 60%(!) DD but it recovered soon, now the floating DD is 6-7%…)

Fapturbo Premium (needs auth and works ONLY on FXChoice, they optimized the platform for Fap, it has small DD and 5% or more monthly profit on LIVE account, soon it will finish the monthly test)

Reticolo_Ring EA ( just started to test it a few days ago, already made 8% and the floating DD is 3-4%, went up to 20%, recovered already)

Also testing ITM NeuroTech Titanium v2 EA, bought it a few weeks ago, It was hyped as a man on the moon, for $209 - can’t find ANY reviews about it, the $5000 demo acc shows $4761 right now, it was down to $4521 yesterday… it opens wonderfully, makes basket trades but it seems weak on the trade management - no trailing, puts high target (60 pips or more) and the best case it closes on BE - mostly on SL or loss… I don’t get it, I already contacted the support (which is excellent!!), he said, it performs bad because of the choppy market… EURUSD M15 only!!

Cheers,

Zolie

Tom’s EA. Most people say it sucks. Problem is most people believe an ea should trade like a human. TEA is a grid and a martingale. It is not for the faint of heart but I know someone very well who has consistantly made around 10% for three years. he is an engineer and I trust him implicitly. He tells me there are really only 2 safe pairs to trade. I think he was trading gy for a minute but got bit pretty hard.

AS for two faces honestly hold onto your money. If it isn’t an optimized version of forex combo than it is pretty damn close and it is hard to justify the nearly $1200 price tag. The results are okay but from what I have read there has been some “missed trades and missed stop losses” not showing up in the myfxbook. Not a good sign! I would also suggest that a 25% dd for a 5% monthly gain is borderline unacceptable and that is if the vendor is being truthful with there myfxbook which as many of us know is pretty easy to manipulate.

I heard Aladdin was good too. I got out of the fray for a minute but I’m getting back into it.

I hear ver5 was better than ver7 I’ll have to look into it.

I heard good things about striker.

Sounds like you enjoy testing these ea’s. You should open some threads I would love to hear your results!

hey Johnny,

Thanks for the TFOT suggest, i really appreciate for that! i was really close to jump into it…
Yes, Aladdin v7 pro is the one i’m testing - it has something to do with stock market robots or it is a remake of an old stock market ea?
Forex Striker is my ultra reliable, all time favourite - i don’t know its strategy, but it makes decent money and loose only some of the trades. Not a high frequency trader, but it’s still very decent, the only one so far i would put it on any account with any lot size…but I read somewhere that somebody used it, made a huge amount of money than the ea fall back and pulled the account back to starting balance…
I strongly believe, a good step is to let the ea make money for a month, maybe for two and than scalp the profit down and leave the account only with the deposit balance, reboot the ea and start over… Pff, i don’t know, sure enough, whatever you withdraw ITS ALREADY YOURS, you don’t have to worry about a market crash or huge DD for whatever reason… The reason i’m saying that is because of the unpredictable, dangerous zig-zag market nowdays… Virtual Dealer Plugin, whaddahell???
Thnx for TEA, i’ll check it out for sure, i read the FPA reviews, most people gave it five stars!!! the rest of them just a bunch of smartass usually… those guys don’t give any details, only the moron comments “i tried it, sucks”… thnx, but why?? If i degrade something, i have to prove why i would say it…
I’ll keep up with the postings of the EA test, i’m not a “won’t tell to anybody” type…

cheers,

Zolie

Best EA would be the one that do not loose money. But it is almost possible to find such. Each new EA has limited time of life. When it is spread throught the internet brokers see it and make everything to stop it bring you the money. Some one tolt to me, “If you want to earn on forex, become a Broker Company”

JK,

I want to give TEA a go. You mentioned 2 pairs. Care to share which 2 pairs? Thank you in advance.

Maybe this EA that you need!!!

Excuse me, MrProf or MrProfit, why do you play this game since March? What is the EA you do sell? Is there an answer at all?

check this out: IP Reports for 178.158.100.241

Sorry! I don’t play I just make EA this is all.

…Anyone can share results from real accounts?