Best EA ever

nobody like share real acc results - “money like quiet”

maybe you don’t… but i can’t see, why… i like to help as much as i can, because i get help from others as well… this is fair, i think… that’s why we have blogs and forums, share results and good /bad things, right? it is all about money… it’s a nice thing to help to others with something you know or you have experience with… specially with real / live account results… demo results worth nothing, it won’t help so much…

hi all. have anyone heard of Crisiskiller and used it before?

on donnaforex, there are a few words under the commercial expert advisors… looks like it went to bigger drawdown…someone’s running myfxbook with CK, you can check it out…

If an EA is so good at earning profits then why bother selling it in the first place?
then on the flipside…
If an EA is so good at earning profits then why are you giving it away on some random forum for free?

If you worked hard and developed an EA that you consider to be your own personal holy grail would you want everyone to have a copy of it?
What is the fun in having holy grail when any fool off the street can grab a copy and instantly accomplish something that took you years to perfect?

I believe that the really really really good EAs dont get shared or even sold by their developers. Why not keep it in your possession but grant people access to its signals for a nominal fee or even use it to manage other peoples accounts.

I think the closest you are going to get to a reliable and automated trading solution is to subscribe to signals at one of the many social trading platforms like zulu or toro…

PS I am not some shill sent here from zulu or toro to sell you stuff… It is just my opinion of what I think is the best path to take when it comes to set it and forget it trading.

Perhaps Some people are just kind enough to share. That is why that are many people doing charity work as well. Same logic.

However I do believe people share the EA is to backtest it using “white rats” as there will be traders who tried it out regardless of knowing it gain profit or wipe out account.

TFOT v 8.0 pro is available now. Description is attached Forex-Robot-TFOT8.pdf (458 KB)

""
If you worked hard and developed an EA that you consider to be your own personal holy grail would you want everyone to have a copy of it?
What is the fun in having holy grail when any fool off the street can grab a copy and instantly accomplish something that took you years to perfect?

“”

The day people will stop thinking like this than the world will be like a heaven…,.every one will be helping and sharing with each other and this place will worth for living…

In same paragraph you raised a question and then again told your thoughts as well that in your point of view if some one try to do good then rather then appreciating him/her … Start pointing them…

If you have doubt about EA go and check on the demo until unless you will not satisfied dont use it in real… No one is forcing you to not check it before applying on real account…

Plz be open to others and make a motive that i will help others as much as i can… Thats actually a true men sprits…

This is actually why you are here in this forum… Bcoz u are seeking help of others…so be a helping hand as well…

I think this could be a very good ea: sharp ratio is over 5, profitable on over 32 pairs. swing ea because it does not trade a single pair but the whole market its not overoptimized.

but its expensive, thats why im still checking out the demo

[QUOTE=“plork;513801”]If an EA is so good at earning profits then why bother selling it in the first place?
then on the flipside…
If an EA is so good at earning profits then why are you giving it away on some random forum for free?

I believe that the really really really good EAs dont get shared or even sold by their developers. Why not keep it in your possession but grant people access to its signals for a nominal fee or even use it to manage other peoples accounts.

I think the closest you are going to get to a reliable and automated trading solution is to subscribe to signals at one of the many social trading platforms like zulu or toro…

PS I am not some shill sent here from zulu or toro to sell you stuff… It is just my opinion of what I think is the best path to take when it comes to set it and forget it trading.[/QUOTE]

I will never understand people with this kind of behavior… if you sign up for a forum, you suppose to share information /stuff with others, why would you state that you would keep something you have and keep it for yourself and just don’t give a rats ass to the others? Isn’t it called selfish?
The Holy Grail is always yourself and your knowledge…

People have to start somewhere in life, and that includes programming / trading. Do you think expert programmers / traders become expert overnight on their own? They read forums like this, have mentors, go to school / university, etc.

Do you think they have a selfish mentality when they have received so much help to get them where they are - a successful professional programmer / trader?

Often they build upon the work of others (incorporating it, building upon it). They see that the way to success is not to go it alone, but to share knowledge and help others to achieve success also. They do not have a limited mindset - for them, opportunity (and profits) is limitless.

It is a closed mind that is selfish, and they do not succeed. A selfish person does themselves as much of a disservice as society.

I would suggest you try GPS Forex Robot - I find this has been the most stable for me. Just watch the risk with the multiplier factor on recovery trades.

Also, Forex Hacked Pro seems good, but I would recommend a minimum of $1000 (if not more) per pair with 0.01 lots, and reducing the number of systems and open trades possible (just watch the risk). The recent EU trend blew one of my accounts because I had risk too high. The official account survived and continues to make profits.

Ultimately, the broker you choose has to be a decent one. You could have the best EA in the world, but if your broker plays games you will still lose. I like IC Markets and I think VantageFX seems okay too (so far). Check where they are regulated (be wary of Panama, Cyprus, or somewhere “remote”).

I can’t help much, but I can share my real money results:
VantageFX 1 System | Myfxbook

One thing that probably puts a lot of EA developers off from a complete disclosure is knowing that someone will try to sell your work as their own.

The best compromise seems to be signal sharing, individual traders can benefit from your work while anyone trying to start a business or sell your work is left in the dark. Making people pay a large sum of money upfront seems less attractive when compared to having people pay a very small fee for every signal.

Hi, this goes for all members and specially the old ones. I recently opened a thread about managed accounts, the fact is that I really like Forex but I don’t have the necessary time to spend checking charts and economy calendars but yes to check an account, profits and looses as well as contacting with the manager of this account. My idea was to open an account and have somebody make the trades for me in a non-bonded broker to his trader.

Now, what is it better, to use an EA or open a managed account? Which would be the main differences to choose one or the other?

Secondly, in the thread I opened I got a reply about LiteForex, does anybody know it?

Thanks for your help, as some said before, I believe we are here to help each other and I would enjoy to share all my results to help people review what they are looking for.

P.S.: I could have an account with around $4000 (in case the size matters)

i have seen ngling myfxbook. seems to have pretty good results. Crisis Killer System | Myfxbook any advise/takers??

[QUOTE=“plork;514088”]

One thing that probably puts a lot of EA developers off from a complete disclosure is knowing that someone will try to sell your work as their own.

The best compromise seems to be signal sharing, individual traders can benefit from your work while anyone trying to start a business or sell your work is left in the dark. Making people pay a large sum of money upfront seems less attractive when compared to having people pay a very small fee for every signal.[/QUOTE]

yes, it is sad, i totally agree… stealing is disgusting, but people do it day by day and there’s not too much to do against it…
my big problem with signal services usually you don’t know about the strategy, don’t have any background informations about the trader, shady / unclear myfxbook results and hidden floating pips… this is my experience for the last few months / few signal services and these things shadow good traders / good signal services badly… because there are good services out on the market.

wish you guys good luck with any of your moves / ideas, services or EAs!

I have trashed lots of EA in the past. Searching for a best EA is never ending. My favorite right now is ONDAFX EA. Smooth curves.

how is this any different from commercial EAs that are precompiled or have their logic wrapped in a DLL?

I would always prefer a fully automated EA as opposed to a managed account. I have had a few managed accounts (PAMMs, MAMs, etc.) where I have received phenomenal results in the first month (the best was YANEMA with IAMFX, @129% with next to NO DD, but only 5 or so trades per day), only to lose all this and sometimes more the second month.

At least with an EA you know you are in control. A PAMM / MAM manager could simply “flick the switch” and suddenly your excellent performance is only a memory.

1 Like

This is the best EA that I’ve ever used:

MFM3.net

I developed it myself. :23: