Best EA ever

hi look this system is very good
mostapha x system

Hey, I was wondering if you’d be able to let me know the email or a way to contact them myself if possible? I’m looking on live testing this

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Sorry DeakinFX, you have to figure this out on your own like I did. Don’t discuss this subject matter here; only use this site for general education. You can ask questions, but no one is allowed to give you any answers.

Babypips have removed my post and sent me this warning:

Hello Bluepanther ,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the [BabyPips com](babypips com) forum. I had to edit your posts because it violates our [Forum Rules](www babypips com forum-policy) related to Solicitation .

Try emailing ######################

The following actions fall under Solicitation:

1. Giving out or leaving your email address, IM username, social media accounts so other users can contact you.
  2. Asking other users to post their email addresses, IM usernames, social media accounts so you can contact them.

This includes soliciting forum members to join groups or classes on Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, or chat rooms, to follow Twitter users, to try out products and services, signal services, membership sites and the like.

Consider this a reminder that posts like this are not allowed. Repeat violations of our policies could result in loss of access to the Forums, so please read our [Guidelines](forums babypips com / guidelines) and get acquainted with the rules.

Please feel free to reply to this message should you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jess

This one is a good one. Has been running for 3 Years on Auto Pilot with 2000+ trades with low drawdown of only 14% and good long term profit.

Look up on MQL5

So far so good… Thank you Pandapips!

1 Like

Bear Vs Bull EA still running strong this year. A really good month in May 14.46% Growth. EA has been running 3 years and still has a low Drawdown

Seems nice. Lately it has been doing great though since September 2017 until December 2019 seemed to have given just about 38%…

1 Like

The EA has returned 221% in a 3 year period on auto pilot with the same settings and has not been touched on a live verified account. It has only has a a drawdown of 14%. Having a consistent low drawdown long term is key to forex if you want to succeed.

1 Like

It look ok but it is only 90% tick quality, you need to backtest with 99% which is more reliable. Also it has a relative drawdown of 80%…Way too high this has potential to wipe out your account after a big loss or 2… I also looked at your average profits in pips was only 2 pips per trade. Most of this profit will get eaten in commission and spread on real account…andwhen you see lot sizes going up from 7 - 38 Lots to gain just only 2 pips is definitely a martingale type system , very risky in my opinion

post your account on myfxbook, would be interesting to see

I might have a solution for everyone.we have worked on an Expert advisor for a while now, with 75% accuracy and very low draw down. This expert is able to trade Indices commodities and with 4 different time horizons.

Intraday
Short term
Medium term
Long term

I would love to send links and let everyone test the accuracy of the signals however, i am new here and I’m not able to post links yet

1 Like

Any questions? to maybe help so i can post links

1 Like

looking good to start off but its only a demo account. Live account will act a lot differently. Some of the trades have a 300 pip SL? i would be cautious using this especially martingale type system. A few loosing trades and will wipe out your account before you know it

1 Like

Bear Vs Bull results another good week

2 Likes

From where can i get the PandaPips expert advisor?

1 Like

Only if you buy it, there seems to be no other way

1 Like

From their website…

1 Like

I posted my results on myfxbook with the pandpapips ea: mt4-8168670

1 Like

Thanks for all these great tips everyone :)!