Best EA ever

[QUOTE=khokongeo;450960]hi,

i’m newbie here…

i’m looking for a best performed EA.

pls help me find-out it.[/QUOTE]

as per your request, pls find attached

Hi

does anyone have a good working copy of forexhacked pro that they can share?

Thanks in advance

I can say that it is forex power signal’s power of three.not ever.but as of now it is the best IMO

Hey guys, Just curious… I’ am literally brand new to forex and i was wondering when you say best EA how do you class whats good and whats not? :S

many thanks

Let me to try this one sir…
Thanks a lot for share this EA…

Yeah, that is a signal service from MQL5, not an EA. And MQL5 states: “Unfortunately, “AMG Capital Demo EURUSD” signal is disabled and unavailable”

What’s good = Makes money consistently and SAFELY (keeps drawdown to a minimum)
What’s not = Loses money, or makes money with unacceptable risk (high drawdown)

Simple! :slight_smile:

Guys, what do you think about this bot?

1 Like

Nice backtest. But forward test in demo might be different. Also, Real test will also likely differ.

How about attach the EA here so others can test it themselves?

Thanks for your feedback Bluepanther. I actually decided to buy the bot. It cost me $9.99 but it’s only good 30 days and it’s limited to 1 account only. So far it has given these results… I’m very excited, hope it holds long term. I will keep you posted.

1 Like

So where can I obtain this for $10 also please?

It seems there are a number of different “Panda EA” available from various different websites. All appear to be different EA or Indicators:

1. Panda indicator
  2. Panda Trader Robot
  3. Panda Trading System
    etc etc.

Seems quite a common name.

Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

There is no such thing as the best EA. Some EA work others not, some require backtesting and some fine-tuning before they start to earn something. Use historical data to test some simple signal-generating EAs (MA/EMA crosses, RSI 30/70 touches, etc.). This work requires knowledge some coding so prepare for that.

Hi Bluepanther, They don’t have it on the MT Market yet. I found them on the mt5 forum and I thought I gave them a try. They seem to be new as their domain at is under construction. I emailed them at their gmail account PandaPipsEA (babypips doesn’t allow me to post links) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Check this one out its really good.
www.Thebestperformedsuperreallygoodamazingimtrollingyougreatesteaintheworld.com

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Which MT Market: mql5 Market?
If I was to search in Google, what term would present the correct result for PandaPips EA?
Perhaps you can say the name of the website so I can Google this?

The curiosity is killing me… oh!

Best EA is a software that you made yourself, with your hands, skills and ideas. You can be also sure that nobody will steal your idea. It’s very important point if you really found some stable market edge (unlikely but still possible ).

Oh never mind. I just guessed a random email address and I am surprised I got a reply! Haha!

Dear Mr. Todorvski,

Thank you for contacting Panda Pips. How did you hear about us?

We are a new EU based company with what we think is a wonderful product. Our website at [www pandapips com] will soon be up and running.

We have developed a strategy which has been back-tested with over 20 years of forex data. So far, the Panda Pips EA is infallible.

At the moment our EA is being forward tested by a small group of investors on different brokers like Pepperstone, Coinexx, FXChoice and ICMarkets.

We are having our results monitored by a independent third party and you will be able to corroborate them on myfxbook by the end of the month.

If you would like to test it yourself, we are currently only selling 30-day beta license version for $9.99. Soon, we will offer yearly license as well for $89.99.

Kind regards

The Panda Pips Team

Consistency is key!

image.png

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 1:49 AM Mr M Todorovski ##################> wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in learning more about Panda Pips EA.

Please tell me where I can find more information.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Hi Bluepanther, they are not on the mql5 market yet. Apparently, they are a new. I saw their strategy report on a forum and contacted them by email. Since it was only $9.99 I thought, what the heck… The forward test holds well so far though. I think I will buy another 30 day license once the one I have expires.

1 Like

So far Pandapips is holding well!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! I am interested to see how this goes. I am assuming your results are Demo though?

Already they have two interested buyers (you and I)!. :grinning: