Best / Good ECN Broker

Thank You very much Oliver1968 for the valuable information.

You’re welcome.

Please note that I have only expressed my personal opinion about the broker, so there is no guarantee he’ll be good for you, too (even though I think he will be). :slight_smile:

Furthermore, I am not associated with them in any way, nor do I profit if somebody opens an account with them.

(It’s probably unnecessary to mention all that, but I wanted to make it clear nevertheless.)

Cheers,
O.

No. Just giving the info out. We have a hard working team dedicated to acquiring (and keeping! :wink: ) our LPs to give our clients the best spread and trading conditions. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry. My sense of humour is pretty twisted too. Do you also like Monty Python or The Goodies? ^^

Someone mentioned Tonymand and Tess earlier in this thread, to ask them about ECNs. This is probably a rank newbie question, but is there a way to personal message those members in order to ask them? I tried looking for a private messaging feature, and I could not find it. Thanks in advance.

Interactive Brokers

Calm down guys :slight_smile:
The funniest thing is that most of the brokerage firms dont even use their liquidity providers, so why do You waste Your time talking about this. Most of the brokerage firms are JUST market makers, some dosent even have a liquidity provider. If You make a brokerage You will make more money with market making than bringing clients to the real market.

It is true that market makers that gain profit from their client’s losses make more money than brokers who earnjjust from commission. But why would you want to trade with a broker that want you to lose? I trade only with ECN Non dealing desk brokers such as alapri or sunbirdfx- they don’t earn when you lose.

You do have a point, however when trading with FXOpen’s ECN, you can ask for PROOF that your trade went to an LP or other counterparty. We also have Level II data displayed which even an STP or DMA broker does not have.

Hello,
I’ve been demo trading with fxopen.com ECN and it seems good to me. I started the demo account with $1500,with leverage 1:500 and a volume of 5.00. It’s been two weeks now and I’ve recorded over $10,000.
I guess it’s ok but each time i browse about fxopen.com,I see and read bad posts against them and hardly one will read any good post about them. SOME CLIENTS Complaint of fxopen controlling the market/platform,others talked of how fxopen scams them and so on…
Please i just need to know if anyone is familia with the broker fxopen and tell me how good/bad they are before i open a ECN account with them.
PS: Your information might save a soul…
Thank You.:33:

FXOpen’s ECN system is water tight. You can trade on FXOpen ECN safe in the knowledge that your money is being transferred to liquidity providers to cover your own liabilities (your trading) and not kept in house like a bucketshop. You can even ask the chief dealer exactly who was your counterparty in each trade if you wish. FXOpen Offshore is regulated by the New Zealand FMA and also regulated by ASIC in Australia if you wish to go the fully regulated route. The company is regularly audited by the authorities to ensure that regulatory law is followed to the letter.

Your funds are not only segregated, but the regulatory authorities are also watching to make sure that your funds are used properly to cover your trading activities and not just placed in the broker’s pocket.

FXOpen is heavily regulated these days and offers the best trading conditions in a safe environment.

Can You help me how can a broker give us a proof of beeing on the market?

We offer Level II data for example. You can see your order appear in the order book. If you want to know your counterparty, you can ask the Chief Dealer to give you the information.

Well friend no one can have proof I guess its all the world of mouth for getting a good broker depend upon the his history, and the popularity among the common people

Integral liquidity mediary is best. I would choose a broker using Integral ECN model.

Hello can u brief me about integral ECN model forex broker??

What is a DMA? Dumb Money Assistant maybe? lol

100000 customers at a broker - all their customers - short 1 standard lot each - i.e they buy derivative contracts to that effect.

Broker goes long in the market exactly the same amount at the interbank level, what happens to price and all those shorts? :slight_smile:

DMA, ECN, Pass-thru, broker hedging, it’s all moot since we’re trading contracts not real currency therefore the dynamic for winning is not straight forward.

Stick with the prevailing trend 3rd parties are setting and you’ll be fine - i.e on the right side of the plays - no matter what your broker does with your “contract” :slight_smile:

Most of the time customers trades cancel each other out without leaving the broker’s order server. Net exposure then ends up as a market order to protect risk.

Maybe an irrelevant point but something to think about :slight_smile:

White Label FX Trading and Liquidity Aggregation Systems from the Trusted Technology Partner

I dont really see any way proving that a broker is on the market or not. All the things said here that “proves” can be generated in order to show that. The only way is that we test them and share our experience where they dont go against You.
My experienece is that You can go to Ducascopy, IBFX, 3TGFX, Intreactive brokers, MIG. These were the ones that showed something like real :slight_smile:

I’m satisfied with Interactive Brokers , very low spread, real ECN broker

NinjaTrader Indicators