Best / Good ECN Broker

Which one is the best among these?

From my experience best ECN brokers are: fxopen, ducascopy, accentForex, fxPro. This is my list.

I have been travelling around for a good forex broker with small pips spread for long now.
I am now using Smart Trade Fx,who even did offered me free vps but what i liked the most was their support.
I coulded not login to my account this morning,and their support team helped me very fast and solved my issues.
Ive been traded with lots of other brokers,but none of them seems to react as fast as Smart Trade Fx,except that i spoked with an guy from them over phone Michael that even tolded me i can use and trade any strategy even on news,i have to mention that some brokers i dont know in the past didnt allow me to trade on News Events,dont know why.
I gladly recommand this broker to anyone that wants to trade with low spread and to use any strategy.

MIG bank, fxpro are also good but they need a big deposit $5000 minimaum!

I have live accounts with both Oanda and MB Trading. MB has the better execution in my experience, save a few recent techincal problems, which is one of the reasons why I have a second live account, albeit a smaller one. MB Trading also recently dropped their commissions down from $2.95 to $2.50 and they offer two different fx trading plans (Free EXN and pay for limits). The Free EXN plan has suited me well. Good plan, good broker.

To the TS,

Which ECN broker did you settle down with?

Thanks!

Vantage UK best ECN broker … any have tried it …

Here the list of the best brokers that I know ecn:
alpari
deltastock
exness
fxdd
fxcm
fxpro
hotforex

I have been trading Forex for some time now but I’m still not sure what those means :confused

The only broker that I tried and who advertised themselves as “ECN” is Exness, and I’m quite happy with them but never tried to understand how they handle price differently…

Can someone post a link or explain to me what is the difference between ECN , STP , or all of them LOL???

Go babypips school of pipsology steathpips. We will get that information there. On “graduated” tab if i dont mistake.

Is there a reason you didn’t include MB Trading or is it that you haven’t traded with them before?

Thanks, Sameer42. I use them for my demo. I am about to go live and didn’t have a sentiment on the Free EXN or the pay for Limits account. It’s good to get a consensus. Thanks.

Hi everybody!
I lastly used demo on Universal Fx, as I read some recommendations… their servers crached lastly and my account was inaccessible for a least 24h (!!!). I thought I could kill if this happened to my live account and I left them. I also tried Oanda today, but leverage 1:50 on XAU is too less for my strategy. This is why:

• I nedd to trade on XAUUSD/GOLD
  • I need leverage 1:100
  • I need constant spreads on it
  • I need stable servers, no hassles, etc.
  • I need to be able to trade with min $100 account.

Any recommendations for such needs?

I am not sure but I read in other forum that IC Markets is ECN broker and good for scalping. Does any body know if this is true?

Most of the brokers listed are Market Makers not ECN brokers

Sometimes market makers will trick you, saying that they are ECN, while in fact, they are not. I’m sure that some of experienced traders here have already seen something like that.

Hi. You can try FXOpen AU which is an ASIC regulated broker to trade Spot Gold on an ECN. Spreads are variable but are quite low. Currently hovering between 18 and 32 pips as I write this. However, a $100 is not enough. I would recommend $2500+ to trade gold.

I’m currently trying the demo/trial of Exness because of their 1:1000 leverage… it might be dangerous tho so be careful if u decide to try them with a real account hehe ; )

EDIT: just checked, and you can trade XAUUSD and the minimum is 100$. Only problem, now they offer 1:2000 leverage !! I think they had too much vodka haha

I’ve thought that regulated brokers don’t offer any leverage for gold trading?