Best place for Demo acct?

Hey I’m a newbie to Forex… I have been mainly focused on binary options But I want to move on to pure forex trading. What would be a good place to get a demo acct? I looked @ forex.com but It appears you can only use it for 30 days. Now one may think that is enough time but I back tested my strategies on nadex (the platform I used for binaries) for almost a year with their demo account. Any help pointing in the right direction would be great. Thanks!

1 Like

Where are you based?
Probably a good idea to start with someone you may want to go live with later on

1 Like

Definitely.

I would look at Oanda, whose demo accounts last for ever.

2 Likes

I’m based out of the US… Thanks for the reply!

I’d go with Charlie then, Oanda. Use them myself

1 Like

One month pack for demo trading accounts is too smaller and you should go for such a broker who can provide you an extended period for practicing purposes. Go through broker discussion session of Babypips kindly. You will find a path there.

Some broker offering free demo account without limitation, you can try: OANDA, FBS, Instaforex, etc

You should definitely use a demo account with a broker which you’re willing to trade live with later on. So you’d better off doing the research now and a choose a suitable broker for you. Where do you reside?

I’m in the US, but use LMFX and FXChoice. No time limits on Demo and both came from recommendations from other traders. They both score high on review sites and I have communicated with both sites over various questions and concerns. No problems with either one, still on Demo with both close to a year.

Hi @GGekkoWallStreet,

We completely understand your reasons for wanting to demo trade longer. That’s why we have shared your feedback with our technical team which sets up the demos from our website to see if the demo length can be extended. In the meantime, we would be happy to customize a demo account for you, so you can take your time testing our service and make an informed decision.

If you ever have questions about FOREX.com, please feel free to post them in our dedicated discussion thread here on this forum: FOREX.com discussion

Yes, limited demo service is a problem! In this case, you have to use the brokers who offer unlimited demo service, since learning is a long time process.

I think you can try IC Markets, they offer unlimited CTrader MT5 Mt4 , hope for success.