Big E Trading

sometimes it happens that you get contradict signals, then just stay away from that trade!

hi woris glad u r doing well with this system. wonder if i could ask some questions as it seems interestingā€¦

1. did u say ur SL is 200 pips? or u mean 20pips?
  2. the TDI must cross for signal but does the cross have to happen at the 50 mark?
  3. what is your % wins so far?
  4. your risk reward would be 1:1 right?

feel free to ask question, but keep in mind -Iā€™m not a pro!- What I can share with you is the way I handle it, donā€™t consider it as an advice.

1. I allway use a large SL range and I have my own way to calculate it (200 I consider it very low already) I risk between 5-10%
    of my accaount with a maximum of 3 open trades
  2. TDI must cross but not necessary at 50 mark, more important for me is that all 3 indicators line up (se the red vertical line in the
    chart I posted
  3. I trade this system since Aug. last year and since I have an average of 450 PIPs per month
  4. maybe

tks for the reply! will try it out and see how it goes. cheers!

Woris
thank you for the reply but what TF do you trade on?
thanks

Hi Sayer, I trade only on 1H TF

but is there anyway to identify a fake signal ?!
Thanks

We are all not aware of fake signals, there is no system that can grant you 100% success, if that would be available everybody would trade and become millionairs. To protect myself I do enter only when all 3 signals line up and Stochastic comes out of oversold or overbought area.

yes , thatā€™s what i meant, i needed something to confirm, thank you, but i am considering adding another indicator but i am still looking for a good one

The problem of all indicators is the same, the can only show you what happened in the past, but they canā€™t tell you whatā€™s going to happen. Adding more and more indicators doesnā€™t make your trading more successful. Keep simple and if you donā€™t feel good with a setup then stay away from that trade, there are many more to come.
Good luck

Jhonny iam a little confused on what the indicators are and what the templates are in the zip file.When i opened the zip file there wasnā€™t a serparate folder that said templates or indicators so i attached all of the files to my indicator file and hence this is what it looks like minus the yellow vertical line

Hello,

Please could anyone recommend a good forex charting software company to me please?

Thanks

Is anybody still trading this system and having success with it?

Yes, started last week on 4H (success is yet to be seen long term). Though I have ā€˜binnedā€™ the stochastic indicator and added colour to the missing trend lines on the TDI. Iā€™ve found the market base line being above/below the 50 level invaluable.

Hi Workshy - not sure where everyone has gone these days. I am new to Babypips although have been quiet follower on a few other threads such as FF. This method of TDI trading as established by Big E is pretty sound in my opinion. I am only just starting to Sim Trade the 4 hrly and am keen on developing my knowledge of the system. Looks promising. I live in NZ - where are you based ?

Can i use the big e strategy with the nornal candle stick? When i try to apply the ha candles, they just go over the ordinary candles so i donā€™t no how to install the ha candles. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Hi Robert, Big Eā€™s method (TMS) can be used with standard Candlesticks but if you want pure HA bars, try clicking on the Linechart icon beside the candle stick & Bar icons up the top of your screen. Ths should provide the HA bars only. Let me know. Regards Binnie

Johnny, do you enter only after the candle close (entry next opening candle)?

Many thanks!

totally new in this forum, Iā€™ll try this system, nice and easy to follow for me

thank you very much!! :57:

Hi FxHarvester, Iā€™m not Johnny, but I can say out of my experience with this system,(Iā€™m trading it for allmost 1 year now) when to enter a trade it is up to your risk threshold! Too early as well as too late will bear risks, right? I do enter a trade when all 3 indicators line up, as shown in my previous post.
Good luck
woris