Big E Trading

Anyone interested in using Ninja Trader for this method as started by Big E . I have started Sim Trading this method on Emini Futures on the 60min TF and also watching the 4hrly. l live in NZ so can catch the London Open and also like watching the Aust. open . If there are followers who would like to share , I can post a couple of my charts.

Hi Johnny,

Iā€™m new here and was very confused regarding this system.
Actually Iā€™ve downloaded the template and started using it yesterday.

For the stochs line (which is the lowest part of 3), I found 2 lines (green and red). What do they mean?
and also Iā€™m not quite understand how to use it for confirmation.

I saw your post:
confirm with stochs overbought means its a good sell
oversold means its a good buy
price above 5 moving average is bullish (confirmation only)
price below 5 moving average is bearish(confirmation only)

But donā€™t quite understand how to determine whether it is overbought/oversold.
Please give me a clue :slight_smile:

Thanks mate.

Hi all,

Made following trade on USD/CAD, stopped out on next candle, just wondering if I missed something obvious?

Iā€™m not johhny but for overbought/oversold put a level 20 and a level 80 in the stochs window. If the stochs are above 80 the pr is overbought; below 20 the opposite. Wait for the stochs to come out of those levels to place a trade. A pr will sometime go to the line and then retrace, staying in the OB/OS area for some time. Look at some chart examples in this thread.

So I noticed something interesting once I applied this TDI indicator to a chart that I already use for scalping and what do you knowā€¦it matched up almost exactlyā€¦not sure what the big deal is with it. Anyone who has MT4 can create it manually no need to download anything special. :slight_smile:

:59:

Wonderful! Finally I meet with the trade system that truly promises!
A big thank you share this with us!

Great trading system that promises high pips return ! Thanks !

Iā€™d love to undestand it, is there any chance you simplify it quite a lot?
Regards Neil

I believe macd divergence is the holy grail

Hi Woris,

How many hours you trade per day and what are your local hours of trading? You trade a real money account?

Thanks!
Mike

I have been following this post for some time, and i dont understand what it means when they say shift 2? here it is from a quote earlier.

ā€œdetail in a later post but ina nutshell you take a 5ema with a shift of 2 (I think)ā€

The shift 2 is in the settings of the MA in MT4 . When you click to add a MA on your charts on the input screen it says Period which would be 5 and shift which would be 2 . Hope that helps!

hi
Can you please share the indicator you use for slope?

thanks in advance

Thanks, that does help:)

Anybody on this thread anymore?

Thanks,
Fitz

I am, and i enjoy this system.

Hi Mbro77,
How has this been working for you?
How long have you been using it?

I have been having some issues using it

What issues are you having? For a few months off and on.

Hello guys!

I am approaching this strategy from not a long time. I had to adapt it to my platform (a java forex platform) therefore Iā€™ll publish charts graphically different from other posted on this thread. In any case, i hope that the ā€œsubstanceā€ is the same :slight_smile:

Considering a 4h TF, I have identified a potential entry signal: EUR/AUD Short (on the close of the candle, in about an hour and 45 minutes, if confirmed TDI crossover).

Has someone else considered this signal?

After almost, very very almost touched my SL, the cross goes down and hits my TP, about 50 pips (R/R = about 1)ā€¦thanks to Mario Draghi?

Anyway, thatā€™s it! :smiley: