Big E Trading

Awesome job! I like this trading system and will continue to use it:)

I’ll keep an eye on the system as it does seems simple and away from some the usual stochs and rsi I see.

My next setup: GBP/CAD Short

I go short in about 3 minutes, on the close of the actual 4h HeikinAshi candel

SL: 1,5887
TP: 1,5705

We are 15 pips ahead

I trailed a little my SL :wink:

Mission complete :slight_smile:

In the very first post or the thread starter there is a zip file with instructions. Who are those instructions from? Big E? or Johnny? It seems like Johnny at the first was trying this system out but the zip file explanations seemed like they have been trading this for sometime now. Was it Big E? or Johnny? just curious.

Search for it on FF.Trading made Simple is the name of the thread.

Been testing this strategy for the past 3 weeks, one of which I had no internet access for 3 days and only traded 2 days.

week 1: 147 pips
week 2: 49 pips (2 days only)
week 3: 302 pips

Forex is fun when I’m raking in the pippage :slight_smile:

Why this thread is dead??? nobody is trading this method anymore???

TDI Trade Check List

TDI trade check.pdf (1.68 MB)

Thanks for showing us a new and innovative system. Keep rolling!!

No, the system is not dead, but the original creator - BigE Eelfranz- has died. Still the system is running on FF very strong with lots of success. Just stick to the rules (and many pdfs there).

Hi, I have downloaded the MT4 system as a demo, then the indicator file attached at the beginning of the thread. It worked fine, but then I logged in on the demo account id and the custom indicator file had disappeared. So i deleted and downloaded again, copied in files as before, it shows the files as being saved in MS Windows My Computer, but when i log in to MT4 (either as a demo acc or as a live account, which i registered as i thought it might be something to do with the fact it was a demo account), the indicators/template just dont show up in MT4 even though they are definitely saved down in the correct places. Does anybody have any ideas why? I have no experience of MT4, so maybe its something I havent done?

Hey everyone. I’m interested in this system and want to try it out on demo. I’ve read about it on FF and here as well. One thing that has me confused I have bolded. Does the OP mean to say that when the green line passes DOWN through the red line when it is BELOW the 50 line, it is a better sell signal? And when the TDI passes UP through the red line when it is ABOVE the 50 line, it is a better buy signal?

Also when stochastic is used for confirmation of direction, do you just look at the stochastic and see just the direction it is going in? ie. up or down?

Thanks all.

i want learn this method ,please help me to understand that how i can apply this method to my trading. and thanks a lot for sharing your method ,

Can some one please confirm the settings for the TDI?

Hi All,

Does anybody still trade this method? The rules are very clear regarding entries, exits, and trade management, but I am still having a hard time trying to trade a scenario such as the one displayed below

As you can see, there are alternating buy and sell signals. A cross from the bottom to the top, then followed by a cross from top to bottom of red line, back and forth.

Can anybody explain how we could spot these whipsaws in advance? or is there already something in the list of rules that I might have overlooked?

Thank you very much for sharing this method :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you guys have seen the thread on FF so just tipe: ‘‘trading made simple’’ in google and open the first link…
There is a lot of great stuff :slight_smile:

Also note where the tdi is. It is a much better signal to sell if the tdi is coming up from under the 50 line and a much better signal if the tdi is coming down from above the 50 line.

I am a little confused about this… thatif the line goes up the 50 line so I should sell? can you explain this paragraph in a much simpler format please.

I have started trading this.
One trade I am in. I prefer daily and it seems most traders prefer 4hour or less.