Big E Trading

[B]Thank you dobro![/B]

I started studying this system last month. I was looking at another system at the same time and wondered which one was better for me. Well, I found out it was kind of like looking for a new restaurant. You want to eat at the place where all the people are. If the parking lot is crowded, it’s gotta be good. Same thing on here, the thread for this system over on FF is one of the hottest ones all of the time. People, myself included, are making pips and life is good.
I wanted to put this system into the “system of the month” thread, but I see you already started a thread. Since you’re a FX Man, and I am a nobody, I just wanted to suggest that you enter this system into the contest. It will surely win, and more importantly, more struggling traders will find it!

Congrats on the thread, I’ve been trading only for this year after completing a course with Global forex educators.
I am really struggling to get the winning percentages I require to make this a life changing event.
I love the look of this system and am really looking forward to setting it up and giving it a go.

Good luck to all!!

Hello fellas. Too bad I can’t upload my charts here. EUR/USD 4H is overbought and TDI lines are way above 50, so are we about to see a big fall for eur/usd? Im thinking where should I spend the money lol.

Are the white vertical lines supposed to correspond to buy/sell - because they don’t correspond to the RSI crossover - and sorry, but what do the candlesticks have to do with entering/exiting trades?

thanks

the white lines are period separators not trades.

FX Man, and I am a nobody, I just wanted to suggest that you enter this system into the contest. It will surely win, and more importantly, more struggling traders will find it!

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Thanks for the nice comments but to be honest being an fx-man does not make me a
"somebody" I didn’t even know there was a contest going on.

Please you are not a nobody! now give yourself a hug and repeat after me, “I am somebody, I love me and I am on my way to making my dreams come true.” Now doesn’t that feel good :smiley:

Hey Amishbuggy I submitted it because of your suggestion. Wish us luck

Thanks johnnykanoo - do the candles play no part in when to enter a trade - or is it just the tdi, and stoch?

the candles matter. the bigger they are the more significant, also i try to read ha candles ina similar way that I read Japanese candles. I look for wicks which show rejection at certain levels also I look at wicks to help me determine the strength or lack of strength of a trend. for example if there is a strong uptrend and I get a cross down I would be looking for anything that shows me the up trend is exhausted (long upper wicks for example) than I would be looking to see stochs showing over bought that would be my time to short. I try to keep this system as simple as possible, that is it’s power however I would be remiss not to notice significant levels and that would also help shape my decision to trade.

Good answer JK, nearby S/R levels keep one grounded too. d.

LOL, that reminds me of “Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley” on Sat Nite Live. I’m Good Enough, I’m Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me! :18:
Thanks a lot for submitting the system.

Since we have some downtime on Saturday, I’ll post a trade I made last week. It is a good example of a great set up, but I jumped out way too early.
It was my first trade on a daily chart. Yes, the system works great on the daily,too.I used to trade the 5 min and 15 min, but the trades would set up, and I would enter only to see the TDI and subsequent candle go the wrong direction for me. The 1hr, 4hr and Daily charts have hardly any whipsawing. Less stressful.
The second candle looked strong, wick only on top. The TDI was at a 1 o’clock angle below the 50 line, and Stoch was also at a 1 o’clock angle. I placed the trade Monday night. I went to sleep. When I woke up around 4am EST I logged into MT4 and saw that I had +48 pips. I was excited to see such success and closed the trade to make sure I didn’t lose any thing.
What I should have done was move my stop loss to break even to ride the trade the rest of the week as a free trade with nothing to lose. In my inexperience, I left another 100 pips on the table.
With a modest goal of only 40 pips a week ( for now), this system is the “Holy Grail” for me. :21:

So far so good,
Took the EUR/JPY 1HR on friday evening an came out 60+ pips.
Hope I can keep this up!!

Just took the eur/usd on the 1hr. going for a 40 pip stoploss with a 1:1 ratio. I might move the TP if the candles are still looking strong on the down trend.
Not sure how to upload images on this site?

Greetings Funky,

Im in the same trade. Good luck to all this week.

E/J 1HR short going well.

hi All,
thanks for the nice system, have just gone short on the EUR/USD on the H1 and cannot wait to see the results. i was wondering, can you use this system to scalp, say silver on the M5?

nice to see everybody kicking butt!!! I hope we all get many green pips this week.

Not the way BigE trades the NY session but I have placed on the 4H sell stops with the GBP/USD (hit) and E/$ and a buy stop for the $/chf (hit). Too much going on this a.m. so the 4H TF suits my morning today. E/GBP is worth looking at too. d.