Bijoy's Trading Set ups

HI FRIEND…i think i am looking some bullish momentum is generating now…and i am looking for long entries here…

ur idea to locking the pips on previous trade is good…

I use non-traditional way of drawing fibos sometimes. Its a part of a system, by itself of c its inconclusive but its a must. Helps me catch some big swing trades.

All the best friend., Anyhow I am moving forward with my trade.

IG INdex (UK spreadbetting broker) have Obama to win at 80% on a binary trade lol

Bijoy, ive been waitin for 0.8000 for a long time now so im with you. My swing target is above @0.8240. Lets make some money lol

Nice set up. Price has formed a triple top in the 4 Hour Chart. A close below 0.7775 can shoot a short.

hi bijoy…can u tell me how u calculated that value of 0.7775?

i mean what is ur idea behind to break that?

I expect the NZD/CHF to test a higher high before heading down, probably 0.7827…

But I could be wrong so trade according to your discretion, cheers :slight_smile:

It is just below the previous support. See chart

just for the record, i have a buy limit order for nzfchf @7715

OK…Guys…

I am GMT+5.30. Going for sleep. GN

Hi Bijoy
Have you now added EURCAD to your preferred pairs?
Thanks again for your great posts.
M

i closed my eurgbp long since it started to annoy me. I am holding my XJPY shorts, and to back up my setup here is the chart. You guys took GbpJpy long looked like a good idea at the time. BUT!

GBPJPY H4

GBPJPY M15 chart:

So far, my trades were limited in the above 12 pairs. I was watching these 12 pairs for better opportunities and was accustomed to that. But after commencing this journal, members are posting their ideas on various pairs like Euro. pound and yen crosses and these tips helps in watching more pairs without additional efforts. Sharing of Ideas helps each other to pick better opportunities. Sharing helps most members in identifying good spots chosen by a member and was not observed by them earlier. So far, I never traded anything other than from my watch list and planning to add some more pairs(AUDJPY, CHFJPY, NZDJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD etc.) to that list, anticipating continuation of contribution from all of you guys…

I will show these pairs in the first post with reason shortly.

Thank you

ty Bijoy for encouragement. Sometimes i feel like im posting more than you lol but i kinda like it too. Tnx for starting this thread. Trading is so less fun when its alone.
Back to the matter:
#eurusd breaks 1.2800 again which was my first target so im closing half of my short which makes my trade free of charge. Ill leave the other half with 20pips stop + short from 1.2970 next target around 1.2740 and then i dont see any strong support until 1.2600-1.2640.

Your post is of thousand words and is worth meaning. At present, market is showing some bearishness and is likely moving towards SL in line with your guess. Anyhow, I have to stick with my plans and moving forward with the bubbling trades and with hopes of having better trades in future.

I think the risk-on rally in the USD pairs is a response to Obama’s imminent victory… Might see Euro hit 1.3100 - 1.3200 in the upcoming few days…

couldnt agree more. actually i could. im betting on 1.3500 :slight_smile:

hi friend…ur secret worked well on euro-usd short trade…

whats ur secret?

I guess this was the best outcome haha both shorts and longs can be winners if you managed your trade properly…