Bijoy's Trading Set ups

it wouldnt be a secret if i told you know would it…?! :slight_smile:

@Shellsnail Guess me shorting obama didnt work. Im out eurusd short flat for know until elections over. If i see it above 1.2840 might build longs.

gbpjpy hit my stoploss

sorry about that. but it happens. tried to warn you tho :wink:

Yeah, GBP/JPY didn’t look too good on the charts since the price patterns were forming at a netherzone (in between pivot line and S1) GBP/USD was a much better trade if you wanted to go long GBP, since it was at S1.

But I am thinking of going long GBP/JPY if it produces a nice reaction off the support level which it seems to be hitting soon.

its fundamentals talking. would go against it for now(not trying to kill the competition). jpy pairs are in a year high and psychology requires to sell the expensive stuff :slight_smile:

I only care about supply and demand. I am not holding the position for months, so fundamentals over the medium term don’t matter to me.

During this period of volatility, my 2 cents is to stick to Long EURGBP. I believe the current support will hold. (Recent low at 79.83)

(I am still long at 80.15 from yesterday)

All the best guys!

Cheers
Merrymaker

lol check out how market is shy from 1.28400 only by 0.5pips (thats my short stoploss actually)

correction - its 0.2pips away and holding.

LOL it’s just a matter of time…

yea no shi*t))))

#EURUSD here comes the 1st setup of new AMERICA lol)) I plan on shorting around 12980 which is a nice sexy resistance and 50% HBWS. Dont do it if you are not gonna have fun. Daily chart:

haha I got in with a stop-buy order of 1.0 lot when it blew past the thousands of stops sitting at the 1.28400 level :slight_smile:

Think my account is doubling tonight :open_mouth:

mine was a trail stop locking 130 pips so you dont get my money, mate))))

btw my usdcad short from 1.0000000 is about to reach its 1st target @9895 next @9450(dreaming on it)

I don’t understand why people would sell EUR/USD in this rally which obviously does not look like it is running out of buyers any time soon until the election comes to an end…

because its technically valid and everything else is just noise. according to them :wink:

ok let me explain this way. This is not a reversal. Its directly emotional impact its like an orgasm which will fade away as fast as it appeared. so my short orders are #AUDUSD 1.05~(1.0510 if we get there. parity if not) #EURUSD @1.29~(1.289 to be exact, but depends.)

power of 50%$Silver - XagUsd:

power of 50% $Gold - XauUsd: