Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Friends,

So… here is the end of my 2nd trade for the month and first trade is still open.

My Long GBP/JPY from post #343 hit stop loss taking back 50 pips from the 150 pips I gained from my previous GBPJPY trade in the last week(In Post # 243).

This trade deducted my pip account by 50 pips and account balance by 2%. Now the balance is reduced to $3867.66 from $ 3942.18.

My entry was right with the strategy. But ignored the double top @ 129.60. Even now price is heading towards my TP after closing the trade at SL and future candles will tell about the mistakes. If price moves and reach my TP @ 129.18, then we can assume that the stop loss was too tight and there was no sufficient air for the price to breath. In another case, If price go further down, we can see the strength of double top over the trend line ?. Waiting on sidelines to see the action.

My EURGBP long trade is still open.

Thank you guys…

BIJOY

bad luck on that one :slight_smile: i got more lucky as for some reason i could not sleep and went to check the trade was 41 pips positive so i close 1/3 of my position and decided to but a tight 15pips trailing stop because the market is not very volatile :slight_smile:
it was a good move at the end!

Congrats on your win. I was actually planning to bring my SL to BE after getting trade up by 60 pips. But no chance was given.

AUDUSD is just reaching a long term falling trend line.

Will the trend line hold for the 4th time ?

See the weekly Chart

Any thoughts … Guys ???

usdcad bounce or break?

Likely to find support near 0.9850

GBPCHF any thoughts?

Cannot say anything now. Presently the price is at the upper side of the falling trend line.

Do you think the price on GBP/AUD will brake the resistance and continue down, notice that there is a broken neck line on the HS pattern on the 4H chart? ;]

A close below neckline @ 1.5275 can confirm continuation of down trend. This area held as a good resistance earlier

hi guys…with the permission from Bijoy… 1 more tip and tool for our trading rules and tool…

as i observed…that we r missing some divergence setups …and conformation with a divergence in some cases with stochastic…

and those will be showed in and with MACD…

so please add the macd to our tool box…to get more opportunities…

here is the latest example that i have observed …

Hi Guys!

I am watching the GBPUSD chart and very tempted to go long if it close above 1.6014 on the current 4 Hour chart. SL at 1.5984, TP at 1.6074. Any comments welcome, thanks!

Will GBPUSD continue ranging between 1.5975 and 1.6150 ?

Hi Bijoy

Regarding GBPUSD, i am watching to see if I can try to get in at the lower end of the range. I reckon the range may hold. Not easy call I guess. Got to exercise patience to enter if the signal comes up.

Goodstuff bro! :slight_smile:

USD/JPY seems to be topping… forming H&S on the five minute charts.

GBPUSD at previous support

hey guys and im sorry i slept through the whole think EURUSD disappointed me i didnt get my entry. But i did get the eurjpy which reached my target at 101.750 and USDCAD which im still holding. Sorry i couldnt share it since i was in bed, but hope you guys can get something useful from how i choose my entry. Basicly all i did was to determine potential bounce area and put my orders there. There she goes - USDCADDaily chart (clickon it to enlarge):

Nice catch… Mate… Keep up the good work

#EURUSD 5min - I like that: