Bijoy's Trading Set ups

usdcad

2 currencies that im avoiding to trade this month:
EUR - stupid consecutive meetings
JPY - some election is ought to take place sometime in the nearest future

other than that, dear Bijoy, im long USD and CHF (which makes me a bear against other currencies i guess). if i see setups ill share you can count on that.

looks good but the reality seems to suggest otherwise. I am in fact long this pair with two positions now.
one at 1.2389 the other 1.2359. stop at 1.2297 and going medium to long term holding targeting 1.2500-1.2800 with extention into 1.3000 possible.

Nobody can predict the market. I shorted this pair(EURAUD) at 1.2400 with target 1.2160 and your positions are just opposite to that. I cannot wish you best luck as your luck will be my bad luck and your bad luck will be my Luck. Entries are open and stop loss columns are filled. So now let the market decide.

hi kwonkicker,

how long would you be bullish on U/Chf ?

We shall see. good luck on your short.

Another thing to add is that trends can accurately be predicted with a high degree of probability.

utill i hit my targets :smiley: or, untill i get stopped out for that matter :wink:

btw technically 1st target was hit at 9944 but my first tp was set way above that number (about 25pips high) i wonder why i did that. i would’ve been free by now ;(

but other opportunities came up, like AUDUSD bounced as expected (see this post), and EURUSD bounced off its 50% with a front-run of 6pips or something, so i had to enter manually just above the 50% but luckily i got free almost instantly.

10550 seems to be the ultimate target for bulls. i doubt well get there tho.

#GBPJPY bad news for bears:

#XAUUSD aka #GOLD also got filled on 50% my order was 1715 tho. And if i was around my pc i would’ve entered at 38.2% too (1705). Well cant cry over a spilled milk now can i.

wow, you trade Gold! brave :slight_smile: what do you think about 1.8000. level? I think it will fall. wanna see a double top.
is it a retracement now?

kwon! I really dont understand now your U/CHF trade. You mentioned 9944, which this pair haven’t seen since sept, 2010.
I want to long it now but it’s doesn’t seem to move.

honestly i see 1400 in some scenarios but thats irrelevant for a day-trader i guess :wink: ill close half around 1745-50 and leave the rest to be.

its usdcad, bro not usdchf. i dont have a position on uchf.

USDCAD setup was shared earlier on THIS POST.

i got stopped out on my last usdchf since i was long, but my nzdchf + audchf + gbpchf shorts made up for my loses. didnt shere neither of em. But the setup is the same - sold at 50% retracement.

thanks mate! :slight_smile: good luck for your trades!

This U/Cad seems a range to me, I entered long, hopefully I wont mind it later. TP is 9964 just to be conservative
after it, I want to short :smiley:

Friends,

Considering the strong bullish candle, I am moving the Stop Loss of my Trade 10(Nov - 12) Long NZDUSD from Post # 760 & 772 to BE at 0.8200.

BIJOY

Closed in Post # 857

Dear Friends,

As the Stop Loss of my Long NZDUSD trade is already shifted to BE, I decided to risk on GBPJPY with a short term short trade.

Trade Details:

Entry: 131.50, SL: 132.00, TP: 130.50, Risk: 2.5%, RR: 1:2

I executed this trade from my mobile as right now I am not having access to MT4 platform in office.

Hence I am unable to post the MT4 chart in which I executed the trade.

Sorry for the absence of real chart.

Anyhow, I am posting a web hoisted chart to have a rough idea of my entry.

I entered @ 131.50 on the horizontal red line, where the trend line is coinciding.

Thank you friends,

BIJOY

Trade Closed in Post # 820

i didnt like your nzdusd trade, cuz you know im subjectively long usdcad and i expected nzdusd to drop actually. but i regret ignoring a good nice buy :frowning: well done.