Bijoy's Trading Set ups

For me, It was a nice buy as the head and shoulder neck line and trend line was intersecting at a major psychological level (0.8200)

btw fot those who are watching #USDJPY better watch the blue line, break above could start a rally to 85.00

hmmm. Yet again, I don’t agree with this short at such a make or break level. Clearly bullish to me but hey… anything can happen. I have been long 130.70 and have a ne long at 131.39. risking 130.40 on both with target clearly at 133.50 from where I hope to short for real. shorts at current level seem to me to be off…
But well, we shall see what he does!
Good luck even if that would mean my longs going down the tubes (which I don’t see anyway)

Best of Luck, mate…

I have already mentioned this as a short term deal and I am also bullish in this pair on long term.

All the best Bijoy, thanks for sharing.

Merrymaker

hi all, I just wanna share how weird situation I’m in
I can’t be more bullish with a stone like this :smiley:

if you are referring to heike ashi being black, its just another indicator looking back to give data. nothing special or useful for that matter.
just to piss you off i bought usdchf 9267 with 20pip stoploss hehe)))

jeah, was just a typo, now I corrected it, I was bullish and bought. where are we heading our TP’s? :slight_smile:
on U/CHf I know a stop, that is at 9412. can’t imagine why :smiley: or, just imagine! :smiley:
if this old money have a long wind, I’ll stay till 9340 where it can decide.

this trader advised to sell it at 9335 with TP: 8790, but as someone knows a little about just waves or price-movement, would know that it can’t be done.

Price near to trend line on GBPAUD

Price testing lower extreme of rising wedge on AUDUSD

Bearish Divergence in Daily Chart of EURCAD

Bearish Divergence in Daily chart on GBPUSD

@kores, im not sure about the target, mate. it was a buy against the recent low, so i dont really care. ill hold it as long as i feel like it.

master @bijoy, givin AUD weakness, i say every decline should be treated as pullback. I try sell any high on audusd and ill hold it as long as my greed and patience lets me. And i hope to achieve my ultimate target of 1.0 and below. tho it might take 6 to 12 month to get there lol

Thanks Bijoy for the GJ , I managed to get some pips, than joined again :slight_smile:
and hopped in again of the EA , smaller risk, stop is closer. -after rided it long :slight_smile:
still in at the NU from the head, though, it shows to be ill, but I beleive in it somehow. from that much of currency, one should survive this battle

hope you did see EURAUD 50% retracement. I wont just blindly sell it of c cuz id need 125pips of stoploss which is ridiculous. Ill wait for a pullback and trade that hopefully. Btw its a H4:

usd pairs just took off, if we get 9940 on usdcad ect we gonna roll baby )))

USDCAD Ready for a break.

yeah, out from us pairs, sold, lets see what it takes to go till 9880 UC at 30 min chart isn’t it a diamond pattern? so bad that I don’t know how to analyse this. if a diamond on bottom, we should go up! :frowning:

am I sily or just sees these diamonds everywhere? at GJ 1Hour too. it would be perfect to finally trade this down where Bijoj pointed ! Im in :slight_smile: sold GU too, as I’m quiet bullish by the dollar. so keep calm, stop is 30 pips. that will be last trade for today.

Bijoy, I’m with you on the GA too. looked to the daily with my heikin ashi candles, looks nice.
@kwon, thanks for reminding me the EA retracement. I think it’s time to move down a bit. would be healthier too.

#USDJPY after breaking out of the bull flag, also confirmed inverse h&s that makes Xjpy pairs extreme bullish. 108 on eurjpy 85 on usdjpy is more real now.

Friends,

As usual my Trade 11(Nov-12) (Short GBP/JPY) from Post #799 also got stopped out at SL resulting -50pips and deducting -2% of account balance by reducing $3612.12 to $3526.48.

I started this thread with a balance of $ 3035.00 and by end of October, balance was increased to $3942.18. But, presently the balance is $3526.48. This clearly shows that, I am down by -10.54% this month though I am up by +16.19% in overall. Anyhow, such situations of heavy draw downs were faced many times in my trading life and I never gave up or become depressed. Why should I ? Draw downs are part of trading and even most experienced traders are also facing heavy draw downs in some or other times. Whatever it may be, I am still up in overall performance. So going forward… without worries…without tension… with patience… with all of your supports…

BIJOY