Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Here may be the last Looser,

Trade 8(Nov-12) (Short EUR/AUD) from Post #729 also hit stop loss deducting another -80 pips and -2% of $ balance by reducing balance to $ 3459.29 from $ 3526.48.

Once the trade was up by +60 pips and I didn’t shift my SL to BE for which I paid a lot…

Sorry friends, who followed me…

But, definitely hope, next month will be something different.

BIJOY

Friends,

Here is my last trade for the month. I was actually waiting for this set up since last 2-3 weeks.

Short on GBP/AUD on falling trend line

Shorted at falling trend line with tight stop loss. Stochastic is in overbought territory.

Here we go…

Entry: 1.5400, SL: 1.5460, TP: 1.5220, Risk: 2%, RR: 1: 3

Not saying to wish me Luck… Let the market decide…

BIJOY

Sorry to hear the loss bijoy,

Like you said Forex trading is a probability game and loss is part of the game. We shouldn’t worry about the losses. Trading is not for the emotional and faint peoples. Focus on the process, success is on the way.

Good luck on your new trades.

Thank you Salim. Your supports really inspires me.

Seeing Long Opportunity in USDCAD

Daily Chart

1. Bullish Divergence
  2. Price resting on rising trend line
  3. Price is in line with previous resistance
  4. Stochastic oversold.

What you think guys ???

Where EURJPY will find Resistance ?

At 108 or at 111 ???

Weekly Chart

Morning mates, what happenes on GU ? is it an experiment pumping the dollar with the pound?

sorry to hear the loss, Bijoy, trail that stop
the EJ, i don’t trade, but EU must reach 1.3050

#EURAUD shorted small position, cuz stoploss is big for me. close to 100pips.

and it’s almost equivalent of the left high of that tower :wink: that’s why I wanted to short at about 1.253-4 … seeing the Aud, it has to go upper against the dollar, so … dunno (:

#EURUSD flirting between 1.3000-1.3020. I wanna short overvalued euro but we’ll see.

given the aud weakness and euro strength im not comfortable with that trade, but its qualified for my system. Just taking my chances. What if this is the top lol

gu ???

shorted GJ , GU, GA

All the best, mate…

gm @bijoy. How you doing. Sorry for euraud thing. I did suggest it before, and ill do it again - 2 positions instead of 1 and closing one at a fixed profit (40-50 or something equal to stoploss) would save you a great deal. In the long rum im sure youll cover your loses but its something to consider. Protect the capital stuf.

Back to the topic - im already in on that usdcad trade, from pretty much exact price. it hasnt moved much for the past week. But i do expect a bull run, hopefully sooner than later. As for jpy, god it has been a pain in the a** for me. I am sick of looking where to short. Been a while since we saw a move like that. And as you said 108 or 111 and i do believe both trades would work fine. At least 50pip pullback is necessary from those levels i thing. Gosh i need to study EW soon. Well, see you green.

Bijoy! man, that’s the bigger picture! :slight_smile: thanks for showing!!! I wouldn’t recognized it alone.

You wrote me you were gonna BE this trade. I remember our exchanges on it. You forgot to do that perhaps. I am still holding my two longs. will hold em for a while

Pin bars are forming on GBPAUD 4 hour Chart. Still not late to short.

Well here is another bigger picture then. Big stoploss for me again so ill just watch. #GBPUSD

Congrats Brother… You were right on that deal…