Bijoy's Trading Set ups

#EURUSD break above key 1.3020 seems to be a false one. Lots of selling. Not looking good for eur. Plus usd getting some attention. But i do hope to see EURUSD above 13060-70 to sell heavily.

Today is friday. Possibility of reversal is to be considered.

[B]GBPCHF[/B] potential Long setup for next week:
approaching of support level and stoch in oversold.

Nice Set up… Janus64

gbpnzd

according to recent price correlations, buying gbpchf is no different than selling eurusd. weird huh.

#CHFJPY

Buying GBPCHF is more correlated to selling EURGBP.

See the correlation beween GBPCHF and EURGBP

what indicator was that plss any chance you can name it…?! just the name would do no need to share ind itself. ty.
and yeap eurgbp looks more like it. And i sold eurgbp at parity. may the force be with us, brada :stuck_out_tongue:

This indicator was already shared by JunFlores in post # 648 of this thread. This is nothing but the Overlay Chart Indicator.

bought EU and UJ for short term :slight_smile:

If you really become a loser for a several time it is your bad luck. But i can assure you it is your bad luck as well as bad performance. May be you were not conscious about your trading method.

I am short GU and GA too mate

DD

Hi all, BiJoy , looks like GA is going your way , I did same on ur post and also has Gu short

Dear Friend,

I am not understanding the concept of bad performance. In November’ 2011, I faced a draw down of -36%(Biggest draw down, I faced so far) and in February’ 2012, I gained a return of +53%(Ever high return in a month in my trading life). Is -36% draw down is bad performance and +53% is good performance ? If so, then is my -12.36% draw down in this month is bad performance and +29.89% return in last month was good performance ?

It is said that 95% of traders lose money and only 5% are getting success in trading. Hence I am happy in my performance as I never lost any money in trading. From post # 1, it is very clear that my live trading started with an investment of $3K and the balance after one year was $3035.00. I managed to increase the balance to $3948.00 in Oct’12 and presently it is deducted to $3460.00 after the said bad performance. Even then, I am up by +15% in overall and trying to be a member of that 5% successful traders family slowly.

Draw downs are part of game and even experienced traders are not exempted from it. Legendary trader Jesse Livermore earned about $1K by 1892(at the age of 15) from trading and increased it to $3 million from trading by 1907. Unfortunately he lost almost all his amount on a blown cotton trade and he was in $1 million debt and declared bankruptcy in 1912. But he managed to earn $100 million again from trading by 1929 and lost almost all his bucks by 1940 at the time he committed suicide. His failure happened by violating his key trading rules. Anyhow, Livermore left traders a working philosophy for trading securities that emphasizes increasing the size of one’s position as it goes in the right direction and cutting losses quickly.

Jesse Livermore - The Legendery Trader.

I will be more conscious and committed for achieving a more successive and remarkable December’ 2012.

Yeaha. Seems GA found resistance at 1.5400. Some nice pin bars are formed at this area.

Friends,

My Trade 10(Nov-12) (Long NZD/USD) from Post # 760,772 & 798 is closed at BE. Once I was up by 65 pips and will analyse properly about the no outcome.

My 12th trade is kept open for the next month and will be considered as the 1st trade of Dec’12.

Will be back with my monthly review with a sincere and open approach towards the failures.

Please don’t get disappointed and believe that the market has to come in our way. I will continue my trades and post it without any interruption or delays.

BIJOY

sorry, im in a hurry cause some deadlines in work, cant read ya through, but, what do you think of Cad/J sell and A/cad buy? safe?

Honestly Kores I would sit it out. It is getting late in the day on a friday. So the market is about to slow down way down and I would personally not want to pay rollover to have a trade sit over the weekend that didnt go anywhere

Thanks “dad” :slight_smile: you know I’m just frightened, that I won’t be able to get up so early on Monday to put a right position in, when I can be somewhat riskfree. but do you agree on a (mid-)long term with these trades? these terms should be agreed, anyway, I dont even know how many weeks can I affirm as long-term. or what is short term. so my mid-long term would be 1-or 2 weeks maybe, haha

with that trade, I could have said, that I’m bearish on oil and bullish on gold. midshort term. in a bright day, it could reverse.
have a nice weekend for everybody!