Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hi Bijoy

I am looking at USDCHF to go long next week, but prefer to wait for a bullish candle to form in the daily before jumping in. Do you have any input to share? Thanks

and what a surprise, all the two trades is now in positive. should I leave the market this way? :smiley: okay, the A/C is just 0, but as I remember interest rate for the aussie is still worth, nope?

a huge problem with me in trading, that I can’t play with bigger size. for now, I could have booked a decent sum. anybody has an idea how should I cure this? :slight_smile: :41:

hi Merrymaker, I looked in the chart, and sorry to speak before Bijoy, but I think it’s a now to long, before it’s go deeper

how exciting. the last candles of the week! just before break. wow. how could a candle wait the weekend?

go US$)))))))))))))))) last day of the last week of november, mates, that smells like reversal. Euro weekly/monthly close below 1.30 and those are trades im taking with me (btw kores i did get stopped out on my usdchf long earlier for 20pips ;( )

GBPNZD long @1.9375 (closed partial for 30+30+115 pips already )
EURNZD long @1.5750 (closed partial for 40+60 pips already)
XAUUSD short @1730 (closed my @1715 longs at 1730 and went long - 50% stuff)
EURUSD short @1.3000 and 1.3020 holding all
GBPUSD short @1.6045 holding all
EURGBP short @8100 holding all
USDSEK and USDZAR longs (USDZAR closed for 60pips hittin TP just before market close)
AUDUSD short from 1.0470 holding all
EURJPY short from 107 - and thats my nightmare - holding all
USDCAD long @9917 holding all
What a show-off i did there but been a pleasant month guys. And im happy that i discovered this forum, Bijoy, and all contributors. Trading is much more fun with you guys. See y’all next month. Stay healthy and wealthy. byee

All inputs welcome Kores. If i understand correctly, your view is to go long USD now?

Dear Bijoy,

Losing is a part of trading and those who do not accept it are part of the 95%. As long as we follow the rules precisely we are going to achieve success.

There is no “Holy Grail” and so no system is 100% accurate. We are bound to have losses on any strategy.

So long as your strategy is keeping you in the plus overall you are not a loser.

So my friend let people way what they may. Your performance is good. Please continue.

I wish I had come across your Journal a few months back. Itoo would have been in the plus then. So far I am in a bit of a loss but I am sure I will pul through.

I have also cultivated the same practise as you demostrated and am happy to say that it is giving me a lot of confidence.

So keep up the good work muy friend

All the best for the new month.

DD

Buying USDCHF is same as selling EURUSD. See below the correlation chart.

So, below is my EURUSD short set up on a pull back.

See… It is an Exotic Pair

It is USDHKD

See the monthly Chart

Price testing 8 year low for the 5th time !!!

How interesting it is…

[QUOTE=Bijoymj;426450]Buying USDCHF is same as selling EURUSD. See below the correlation chart.

A Perfect Co-relation, very nice Bijoy! I will take note of the next support area in the USDCHF as well as your point noted in the EUR. Thanks again and very best to the new month (of good tidings and joy!)

Merrymaker

wow i barely watch monthly chart thans for that :slight_smile:

#EURUSD but i do watch weekly.

Hi, I just said it based upon the 15 min time-frame, so I dont know longterms. and volatility can play tricks as I think, in particular if there is this fiscal cliff thing. and please mind, that I’m just dealing with forex since a year (:

Kwon, I like your enthusiasm :slight_smile: And I do feel the same, that I’m glad I found this forum. my gain to find shelter in communities where truth is being searched is satisfied here. (if my english is wrong, pardon me)

(sorry you stopped out, me too as I remember)

and I’d like to ask something: why have you said that it smells like reversal, or why this november the last is so important? as I said, I don’t have more experiance than one year in Fx.

Would you help me with this? I suppose, when price does this, it usually don’t bounce.

If I just watch and see you discussing this Monthly vs. Weekly, me, as an outsider have a kind of enlightened minute, that volatility can drive the smaller time-frame. and in this case WEEKLY is the smaller, so we shall be aware what we play.
But nothing is decided. I would count with a drawn game-play as well…

kores, its only speculation, but i always believed that monthly close/high/low are significant numbers, and the fact that bulls couldnt keep price above key 1.3000 level makes me think twice before buying euro against usd. But i would totally love to buy it against jen on a significant pullback as long as its above 105.

if you trade DAX30 then you’ll like it:

hi all,
i’ve never done it but yes the set-up looks great!
one question though how much is the value a one pip? is it 1Lot-1$-1pip??

Hey GG
Some good info here - Pips and Pipettes | How Do You Trade Forex? | Learn Forex Trading
And a calculator here - Pip Calculator: Free Online Forex Pips Calculation Tool for Traders
Hope that helps
[I]M[/I]