Bijoy's Trading Set ups

closed eurusd shorts at market open. bought audusd just now (1.040) closed half shorts and moved sl on the other half equal to profit whatever adfasdfa

have a feeling this market can rally all the way up. just trying to be on safe side here.

#EURGBP another sign of bulllll. Another break. Higher high would confirm.

#eurusd broke november high.

#EURUSD expecting something like that:

#EURJP bullish setup:

#EURJPY false fckin’ breakout. Thats why i only trade reversals. Breakouts are meant to be false lol)

yeah, this E/G I can’t trade, just too slow or tricky for me. when I thought it will go up now, it went down and I gave up to seek after it. I heared as some call it the great indicator.
bought A/U , A/C too, and now getting assured that I won’t sell my E/U longs from my confident low. and started thinking when and how to buy on

#AUDCAD i did post this setup here but cant find the post but the setup is still valid and after closing half at 1.035 and moving stop to -40 i am and will keep the trade since it holds no risk to my capital.

#USDTRY cute stuff - kinda makes me go short:

#EURJPY my guess is 107.00 was the final buy and it will shot up! could be wrong tho )

Thanks for showing kwon! I’m just risking, that today low can be higher than nov.21 and 22. low. I saw a 3 wave down from nov.27 and jumped long. my aim is 1.04, but if I see it consolidates there, I may not sell it, just because I saw the Daily too, and funny but I see it as an uptrend. but still, you can be true!

Thx Mahogamy, i was asking the particular case of the DAX30 as i heard about some time limite on the trade…
i’m familiar for the currency pairs. but thx for the very useful links anyway :slight_smile:

yeah, I wanted to Try with the Euro but I just watchin, and I was caotious. I did not wanted to gettin in the Daily range on the U/Try if it would be. but, hey, good luck if you try it!

im not taking usd shorts, kores. im long in general. it just caught my eyes. sexy stuff. 1.79 looks a nice short imho. not that i will take it. as to audcad im riskless so i am good with any volatility in this market. BTW i saw a funny and serious thread on babypips called “bobmaniac’s quest to short the Aussie into extinction” and i kinda agree with his thoughts. We will see audusd below 1.000 before 1.06 and same goes for audcad. but you are short term trader and general move doesnt apply to you i guess. best of luck.

yeah, I know that thread :slight_smile: I babbled there that lot, that I’m afraid I was muchtoomuch:D
will ya really hold long positions at U/T? I would never do that with a carry trade. just principle for me.

I understand you are short? I have a long on this pair currently. 1.0331. Will add after today’s close.

I am actually adding another long now at 1.0350 area. and oh… I am a long term trader!

no @kores i have usdzar and usdcad longs. thats it. now that i think of it, usdtry could be a great hedge if we get to 1.79 i’d gladly short it cuz i’d be way in profit with my u/z and u/chf.
@fxsniper, yea im short audusd and i gotta admit 1.033 is a great buy there, i did expect a move up to 1.0550 which would trigger my heavily short order, but it stuck where it is now my view is short, tho i dont have an open position. too many positions so dont wanna over-leverage my account. i kinda define trend by looking at 50sma which is flat now, so i dont see a clear trend on Aussie. Just watching.