Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Great. Both Audusd and audcad are super bullish to me and I will keep em as such until 1.06 each. That is where I will look to short. I added to audcad at 1.0352. risking until 1.0295 on both orders. had audusd at 1.0400.
my last week long on euraud is doing great too and I am holding still. took one position on friday and will add it back upon retracement.

#USDJPY bought at 50% pullback

Great long. hope it works out fine for ya. I opened another long term position on audnzd off 1.2697 targeting 1.3050 and risking 1.2639. Looking forward to the pips in weeks to come

gosh i did buy audusd at parity. slipped my mind :S mentioned few posts earlier i believe. . im also kinda heavy on XxXJpY longs. i think im one of those that jups in when 3rd wave is over lol)

its also 50% pullback but i guess i cant trade 'em all now can i ))

This is a really good move. I also agree with this trade. +pips for you

if buy U/J, I’d recommend seeing SGD/Jpy . worth. I’m in :slight_smile:

guys, I won’t buy more Au today, I’d like to see G/U come down a bit :slight_smile:

and would advise to short E/Sgd if there’s an instinct to short on E/U. strange days

so my Gbp wont fall today? very sad. have I mentioned that I have problems with this currency? :smiley: pffffff

#EURUSD is at ultimate 1.3070 resistance. Break would establish rally to 1.3150-70 but im taking my chances - shorting here.

yeap pound is ripping!!!

my only gbp trade - didnt share the setup didnt have big expectations too but its making my week.

You will have problems with any currency if you trade against it’s prevailing trend and if you missed the right entry

If you have sent this to me, hope I won’t miss the entry next time :slight_smile:

lol. u didn’t ask and I don’t sell signals. lol
1.6170 is a good level for retracement short before continuing. so watch

reason why i hide trade levels when sharing a chart:

if you want update on that ‘counter-trend’ trade there she is: closed the last one for 200pips total of 430pips and now i can take a vacation lalalalalalalalalalaallalalalalalalalala

#USDJPY a line that you better keep an eye on:

BOSS!! lol VACAY TIME!