Bijoy's Trading Set ups

lol. FXSni, what do you use? I’m happy you simphatize with me (: about the tip, thanks. about price movement, it’s conceivable that it can “retrace” higher. and fundamentally, we know that it will rally. I tried to short it because I found that it moves in correlation with the aussie sometime.

kwon, congratulate for the trade:)

I just try to use ElliottWave in G/U. but we can be from 4 to 5, or we can still be at the first wave. how can I know?

#USDJPY broken trend line:

yeah got quicked out too…

#GOLD broke trendline but closed above it. Bullish above 1700:

#EurUsd pushing higher. 1.3080 failed so far.

morning. what will interest me is AGE, haha. stands for Aussie,Gbp and Euro.
now I suspect A and G will short. G has a limit. about E, I also will search for longs if needed. it can do the 1.31 I think

btw, what do you think, I’ve shorted N/U at 8245. oh, and longed E/Chf the day before at.2058

imo it may reach further high

sure thing. im actually expecting slight usd weakness. tho gold sell off might indicate further aussie weakness. what the hell im not taking any trades this week anyhow. market is acting weird correlations broke and im guessing its not over yet.

i do believe nzd will get crushed even if not now. it may rally a bit but its only a better place to short and thats what i plan to do.

and just courtesy of me to the forum members: BUY EURNZD on any pullback!!!

shorted eurusd at 1.30950 stop above 13120 target above 13000 multiple positions will take profits on the way.

gold is holding 1700 but if it breaks well be talking about 1500 and below, and usdcad will fly !!!

why dont you shorted G/U, its so much more fun. at EU 1.3080 I wanna get in long. in GU , its 1.61.

so long gold, see you at 1650>>1550>>>1450

gbp is strong. so is euro. but gold sold off which means usd was bought. expect usd rally this week.

god this market is pissing me off. gold is down eurusd up…!!! and so is gbpusd…?! im honestly hoping for a spike up on gold hope it happens i forgot about my 1700buy order that got triggered and im down by 500 gold points lol

E/N up? just to not remain where it is

im buying every inch of pullback on en dont ask why :wink: