Bijoy's Trading Set ups

wow. I’m CHf bearish again :slight_smile: on C/J

have a good weekend.

Good day guys.

Thought I would like to share this with you, although I rarely want to take a setup based on the 4 hourly:

Bought AUD/NZD at 1.2478; SL 1.2428 oco 1.2528 (1:1)

Happy trading :wink: all the best to everyone (and me!)

Hi Merrymaker, ur chart shows strong falling TL, still u went long. we have an IB on H4 but the false BO candles closes below the mother candle. if look at the DTF, we have a bearish PB which rejects the higher prices. still price may go higher to retest the Pb but I must say u are very brave to go against the strong current. this is only my opinion. u must have thought well before entering. my analysis on DTF chart is here.

shorted GU, stop at above1.062 a few pips, and short pending order Chf/Jpy 93 shorted 91.98 also and put the trade BE
I’ve never been good at AN , it can retest some levels, but be careful. i feel everyone waits the real fall of the aussie, even on AU, that means dollar strenghtens
good day

would you mind to look at E/Nok? I’ve shorted E/try and E/Nok almost the same time and the Nok looks good. I wanted to search for a carry-like-trade and as I read about Nok it can bee good. what do you think? If you zoom out for weekly its great. the daily seems an upward channel - also great to short

nobody has an idea about NOK?

Hi kiores its easy to comment, if set up chart is there, so we know why u enter the trade. here is H1 chart and then u comment why u enter so we can give our input.

thanks, you are right! sorry for haven’t attached a chart. I would mostly like to trade NOK/NZD for a couple of months but it can’t be, it’s not available for me. NOK NZD Chart | Norwegian Krone New Zealand Dollar Real Time Chart there’s a range in daily pointing to up. also in weekly the same. I would expect to retrace it to the monthly 2011.03.01 level.
just thinking, what would you do if you’d have big money in NZD and you don’t want to participate in the stress of USD, nor the EUR…

at E/Nok, the daily stochastic is signing a top for me, thats why I think the limit it has reached must be it’s maximum. it can retrace to it’s max, (7.404) but I would expect to slip after it and no reaching higher.

It’s a Daily E/NOK

Hello mate. Had a look at the EURNOK. quite interesting and I would tend to agree with you that it could give a nice sharp dip down south.

But with the year end coming up and liquidity almost dying I would hesitate to plunge in in currently.

We have possibly only abut 3 days this week and 3 days next week with xmas and new year holidays taking all the interest out of the market.

DD

nobody has an idea about NOK?

Here my two cent. :smiley:

You mentioned that you need a carry trade. How much will you get if you short this pair at current level?

Below my chart and analysis. Don’t it take literally. Decide yourself.

The above daily chart showing a clear down trend. The RED line confirms the trend. The GREEN line is a resistance for now.

So the showing a good signal for short and TP should be 7.3000 and 7.2700. Stop as your MM. May be 7.4300.

Happy pipping.

thanks mates for your kind attention!
I’m a bit confused because I expect the E/CHF up, but E/U down and in all, I wanted to see around and watch for a currency which is “safe” if any if happens. maybe I should just trade on and leave this Nok concept behind. maybe it’s above my ability. that’s why I needed so much some other views. Thanks again!!

hope what I see this time, are real distressed trends (: aproaching to attack Chf/Jpy, G/U, E/U

To my friends Bijoymj and Kwonkicker

Not seen you guys for a while, I may be wrong but I guess there must be reasons for your absence. :wink:

Anyway, please allow me to share my current trade with you guys. I am bullish GBP and thought it would be good to matched it again CHF. I am just trying my luck.

Long @ market price GBPCHF at 1.4834. SL 1.4734 oco TP 1.4934

Good luck and happy trading!

Good Luck Merrymaker

Friends,

I am here with another short idea.

Shorting GBPUSD at tripple top on Daily Chart.

riends,

Details

Short@ 1.6275, SL: 1.6335, TP: 1.6155, Risk: 3%, RR: 1:2

Thank you friends

BIJOY

HIT TP in Post # 1074

Hi Bijoy, all the best too!

Hi MerryMaker! I have been on this trade since Monday I guess. I think I entered too early. But atleast I’m not alone anymore :smiley:

Good luck to us!

Hi bijoy,

I also shorted the GBP/USD from the 50% of yesterday’s Pin bar.

Fingers Crossed now.

Good luck for all of us.

yeap short!!!

hey there MM, tnx for concern :wink: need to stay away from stress for a while. buy i did look at gbpchf and i agree with your bias. 50% fibo - which is the basis of my trading - is holding for now, 5 days its tested 50% and closed above it. Longs are in control, so to speak. BUT, this 50% is too big for me and if i were to go long, i would wait for a pullback after a definite bias. Currently its undecided for me. CHART (the blue fibo is from weekly hart - thus more important, and the two of them together make even stronger support):