Bijoy's Trading Set ups

I still have a buy order at about 1.3050. I’m waiting NU second TP in a short move, so I’m waiting a dollar-strengtening wave.

NU 1H head and shoulder, so it need to fall a bit, but it’s slow. donno what to say. it can be a dollar sellof. or the contrary, or Cad selloff…really donno. my inner view is NU could be able to go 0.85 - 0.8530 and after it, short it down and a happy dollar-era can come.

and can we analyse this? It’s a Cad/Chf4H . it would be adviseable i think, to compare with UChf.

kores, you trying too hard. how many pairs you trade…?! hell i didnt even know there was cadchf lol) i can help you with NZDUSD tho. I will look to buy it around @8315 and its a perfect price its literally a fib-cluster. Rest assured, im a buyer.

I’m with kwon, holy balls how many pairs are you trading right now? :stuck_out_tongue:

ok :smiley: I’m just watching, not trading all. after I realised no indicators and nobody will help me out, I started to watch as many pairs as I can, so all adds a perfect indicator :smiley:

well i have short gbpchf, and usdchf, i also shorted audchf just about now, small amount tho, so my guess, if i were to trade cadchf, my guess is i would short it too hehe.

#NZDUSD jumped above @8380 never giving me an entry.

goodmorning for NU short! untill 0.8315 I donno what else to do:) maybe long AN, and try a jen long, and long UCad for 9970
stopped out on EJ with 30pips, bought UJ at 87.47 for 50 pip, let’s see.
cry or laugh, donno yet, but EU order filled at 1.3049
try a discreet ENzd long, oh, everyone will.

Hi Guys

Anyone here thinks USDJPY can touch 90.00 in the weeks ahead?

long USDJPY stop @87.4 and EURJPY stop @114.05

Teach me how to see the weeks ahead :slight_smile:

NU short from 8381…hope I’m right with it for another 50pips.
and second AN long order

moved stops on EJ to b/e (114.15)

earlier today i added another #EURGBP long, @8135 stop @8120 and first target got hit just now @8150 thus the trade is riskless. Original trade (long from @8115) also free since yesterday. Targets are @8170 and @8180 (RR being 1/4.3 and 1/2.3). praypraypray.

i did got stopped out ofshort audchf yesterday, it was very small size with small sl, but im holding gbpchf (free) and usdchf shorts, plus eurusd long(not looking good). But my belief is that we will see @13120 at least, and then i expect a nose-dive below 1.3000. My target is 1.3100 so lets hope im right. Sorry kores, but i dont like shorts today. lets see who gets who’s money :wink:

ok 1:1 is enough im closing eurj long 114.3 dont wanna be too long on euro. 15 sexy pips :wink:

Hi Kores, we need a little laugh with all these trading. This is for you :10:

AU in a range :wink:

I don’t know exactly what it means but lol for the gang.