Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Great job to all of us. I think between Kwon, Kores and I we made some good pips last night. Should we re-enter for long on any of the EUR pair??

i was reading previous posts i see you guys made good calls congratz. I wish Bijoy was here too lol) Seriously, where are you mate. You are missing the show here :wink:

My plan is to buy whatever i was buying and keep buying them until it reaches the target. Ill look to buy #EURGBP @8180 with 10pips stop and targeting 100pips or so. This is of c assuming we dont make any new highs or lows it the market. Other pairs will face same fate on my account :wink: I’ll try to post setups as soon as i see that the roller coaster is over and market is pulling back. But probably im done for the week. You know what they say about fridays :slight_smile: Stay tuned…

I’m a bit fed up with this Euro-buying, though it may just begun. Just have a quick look for the SPindex, normally I don’t watch or trade it. but since we had a big move today I opened it and just draw some arbitrary line to see what’s in the oracle. I agree with kwon to go on with the trades, more or less. and be prepared, now everyone can think the same, so who’s money will we win?
I’m closing GU long and wait for short:) and I found something! If you compare GU with AC, the candles and movement seems the same, ohjeah, that convinced me enough to go short:D beloved number is approaching.
kwon, I’m buying EG too

actually, kores, mass mentality suggests that “its a good price to sell”. Thats why trend works. People keep selling on a rising trend, and thats what makes it go up. But no matter what, if you have a setup that says “sell” then thats what you should do. I cant lose now cuz from now on i wont risk more that i already won. Thats why im more comfortable with buying now. Others on the other hand might not be.

yeah, and this mass mentality can work till february as SPx draws
but I just need to ask the Queen if she is tired or not

another jump on the market. as much as im happy with it, i just cant make a sense of it. EURJPY up 250 pips now with 15pip stop los asdfasdfasdf

im betting we will see one of those again when asians join the game.

Good job guys! Pleased to know that everyone’s on the bandwagon trend. I have my little share of luck too :wink:

I would like to share my analysis of the AUD DLR, I think it wants to join in the fun too, haha!
Bought at 1.0578. SL 1.0528. TP trailing for hopefully a big break up for 100 pips or more.

Good luck, Happy Trading !

holy its 300pip now

PS: #AUDUSDi think 10530 is a nice long. wouldnt consider shorting it. it just made anew high. wouldnt be wise to ignore the fact. I believe AUDUSD could reach as high as @10800 which would put eurusd around 1.3450 and eurjpy around 120-121 and usdchf around 0.9000.

XxXJPY i just hate BOJ manipulative bstrds. But not today cuz im 350pips up lol)

damn kwon, you need to like call me on these things LOL I was going to take a break since we’re closing into friday but MAN!!! more pips for you!!! Are you going to go long again on the EUR/JPY?

i try only trade 50% pullbacks so probably i wont get a level for days. But im watching, and after this massive rally, the pullback should be huge. It might not even happen tho.

hi bijoy ? when you will come back here,

I hope he will come back. But the thread has huge traffic and derailed from the main subject. No hard feeling. Just saying the truth.

Happy pipping

I wanna thank you all for having me here. I’m still learning, and I realised it’s not healthy for others if I post, so, for the new year here’s my late vow, I won’t. actually it can occur that I won’t trade. happy pippin for you guys and gals
It was awesome to be here! :wink:

hi all, @kores, maybe open your own thread so you keep posting :slight_smile:

I was thinkin on it, technically I can’t find how could I :smiley: nor had I found how can I delete posts. if some of you can help it would be useful
in one hand, a thread is like a diary, and from this point of view I feel a bit shamed that I posted here so much. on the other hand, I wanted to chat about the moves, but I understand. I respect it’s Bijoy’s thread. apologise

please understand that I don’t feel guilty, I think it’s normal to chat on threads.
about the NU trade, neither, it’s not me who direct the trend. I had a feeling it will reverse, but I haven’t seen a post about that.
cheers, concentrate on the good work! :slight_smile:

i looked backand i see that i have almost same number of posts in this thread as Bijoy does. And thats not cool. Of c there is a reason why i only posted in this thread, but its still a disturbing situation, and i cant help but think that Bioy abandoning (if thats the case) this thread has something to do with it. Therefore for the reasons above and the ones that kores mentioned (if i understood them right - no offense kores but you are kinda killing this language :wink: ) ill stop posting my setups. Perhaps some day, and thats not a promise, i would love to start my own thread, but im not at that level yet, ill keep an eye on this thread, and perhaps some others as well, and keep adding to my discipline things i like, one of those being not to ruin a man’s trading journal. That being said, here how i ended trades that were open few days now:

#EURJPY long @115 [email protected] closed@119

#EURGBP long @8115 stop@8100 closed @8270

#GBPCHF short @14890 stop @14915 (stop moved to @14790) trade is open and 100pips away from final target of @14600

Hope you enjoyed my selfish postings so far. Wish you guys and gals lots of pips, and dont forget to support clean energy :wink:

:slight_smile: sorry for my english, I laughed out loud as I read your post. I like you kwon, and I like this thread. I’m wishing yall a nice weekend!

Hello Friends,

As we all know Bijoy has been missing for some time. So I sent him a pm asking about the reason for his absence.

Attached is his reply to me.

"Re: Hello mate. long time no see

Met with a heavy accident (On my Two wheeler) and hospitalized. Right hand is plastered and left leg is also having fracture. Not able to trade and even to type. At least one more month is required for me to be OK. This reply is also being typed with the help of some body else. Please post this message in the thread and request everybody to keep the thread alive till I become Fit and back.

It is upto us now to keep the thread alive until he is back

DD