Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hi Bijoy

So sorry to hear of your accident. On behalf of the gang here, I wish you a speedy recovery! We look forward to see you back here soonest.

Cheers
MerryMaker

Get well soon Bijoy.

You will recover Bijoy! keep calm and get back.

Keepin’ it alive!
Get well soon Bijoy!

hi guys and gals. Sorry about the accident, Bijoy, get well soon.

In the meantime, there is a selling opportunity emerging on #USDCAD, the kinda setup that Bijoy would trade :wink:
So look for bearish sign to sell. If you use stochastic or anything like that, wait for overbought.

#USDCAD Daily chart:

kwonkicker,
this is for u. remember this is not a trading advice. my wave counting may be wrong. I’m not expert. I have a tiny bit of wave understanding. so plz make ur own analysis.

Hey! where’s everybody? Bijoy! you OK? Plz somebody put up a new trade set up. I’m a little lost without the pointers/setups from Bijoy, Kwonkicker and the rest of you guys.

I agree. Bijoy himself said to keep the thread alive… so keep trade ideas coming :slight_smile:

I have an idea. let’s long NU till Bijoy is comeing back. so he will be able to short it.
lets say TP is 0.853
cheers

Lol… Kores make some good analysis.

pending order for long at 0.8370ish :smiley: hope it’ll reach

OK Guys and Thank you friends,

Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

I am back. But not perfect. Not going for my day job. Seems, it will take further one more month to be perfect.

Anyhow, I will be tying to post my trade ideas.

Once again, thanks to everyone who else kept this thread moving.

Friends,

See my view on GBPUSD. Any comments are appreciated.

A close above the Aqua line can inspire me to go long on this pair. Simultaneously, a close below the yellow line can prompt me to jump into a short trade.

How u feel, friends ?

BIJOY

Frinds,

See the EURUSD chart

Here also, I am waiting to go for a long trade subject to close of a candle above the aqua line. In another scenario, I will short the pair on close of a candle below the yellow line.

Please post your views, friends…

BIJOY

Im totally short on yen crosses at the moment. NZDJPY is late to join the fray and may be your best bet

Price is in an area of interest in the monthly chart.

But for confirmation, let us look on the 4 hour chart

All the Best

BIJOY

welcome back bijoy

welcome back Bijoy! I’m happy you’re here again!

Any comments ?

Will GBPNZD resume it’s downtrend to new lows ???