Bijoy's Trading Set ups

#XAUUSD - aka Gold - i was planning to go short this week, ( @1625 )and the idea was that in this downish trend price kept touching the 50sma which served a great kinetic resistance and the fact that it is lining up with 50% of the last move down, i was quiet confident that i’d get it. But givin the recent events of Cyprus and all, im afraid i might not get the fill. Ill keep the order tho, few month back i set a buy order for gold around 1450s and i still keep it. But one low at a time. target on this setup is @1522 - @1605ish being the first target.

Hi Bijoy,
I been following your forum for quite a while. I am very new to forex and following the tutorials in babypips. I know there is no shortcut to become a skilled trader but do you have any advise for a rookie or pitfalls to avoid? I understand that you started very slowly and now, from my point of view, you post like a pro :slight_smile:
I just started doing some demo trades, which I am losing though :31:

Kishore.

#EURUSD long @12860 stop @12820 target @12900(closing half only)

this is my bet

[B]Update: Stopped out[/B]

also shorted #eurusd (i know, right) target 12800ish (do not take those trades rookies)

[B]Update: closed for 50pips[/B] minus the 40pips i lost above, that makes a total of… wait for it… 10pips yikes!!!

#usdcad bought some. daily chart:

#EURJPY short - [B]closed for 10 pips[/B]. Reason: such moderate moves happened on eurj for the past couple of weeks, and almost all of them pulled back to somewhere between 23.6-38.2, so im i felt uncomfortable to hold a 50% short (or maybe i need a nap)
[B]UPDATE: dropped 60pips after i closed the position. damn.[/B]

$usdjpy NOT short

ps:[B] the trend line also intersects with 61.8% of a larger move.[/B] i thought it was on the picture, sorry. and btw after the post the pair shoot up for about 30pips and pulling back. my target is 95. hoped to get it during asian session. no luck. no sleep either.

#AUDUSD reversal might be on its way. the pullback on highlighted move is complete. Perfect setup - didnt take it :frowning:

[B]#USDJPY[/B] battle of the week (as in AUDUSD) [B]UPDATE: price just hit the 1st target
[/B]

[B]#AUDCHF[/B] i dont trade it due to rollover fees and spread, but i remember posting THIS back in September, and since then the pair dropped 550pips and rallied back up for about 600pips offering pretty much the same bearish setup - with too much bullishness in it. And this picture below is alone a good reason to switch a broker. Damn. So beautiful. So technical.

And this is the “NOW”

#AUDUSD

[B]UPDATE: Target hit![/B]

[B]

[B]UPDATE 2: Target2 hit![/B]

#AUDUSD long order filled at @1.0430 stoploss @1.0410 [email protected] (and move stop to @1.0415) [email protected]
[B]UPDATE: closed at b/e[/B]

[B]BEARISH[/B] [B](the Bijoy Style)[/B]

[B]#USDJPY buy limit @94.22 [email protected] [email protected] (move stop accordingly) [email protected][/B] - saved by few pips, bounced back and now trade is free. stop adjusted to -15 pips. [B]buying again[/B] on pullback. i think usdj made its point.
#EURJPY if 120 gives up, its dead!

#EURUSD short setup

hi there, I wasn’t trading this week, I just could’t cath the downmove on the obvious Cyprus situation, and this is so sick in a way. but, I wanna ask, what do you think about the E/G pair. The 4 hour candles was quiet good, I’m up a few pips on a long, but wanna ask you guys if we can see a longer trend or what
:slight_smile: thanks

Down down down

Will short at @8484. It could pullback up to @8530. But the is trend down! But i believe it will drop below @8300 before doing anything funny. IMHO

o-kay! in the short term I want to go long with another order at 0.8440, the 0.85 will do for me to go long :wink: let’s see what can happen after. thanks for reply.

@Bijoy you were absent this week but i hope you didnt miss the opportunities. few were so obvious that id be surprised if you didnt take any.

#AUDUSD short, daily

#EURGBP short, weekly

#USDCAD short, daily

#EURJPY well, short, H4

#USDCHF my only regret, long, weekly

#usdjpy @93.00 break and retest of the trendline is the next line of defense

#EURAUD didnt even look at this pair because of the spread/swap. But, god, could it be any better…?! almost 900pips move in a straight line!!!

#EUruSD short setup missed sleepy me

#usdjpy Olala

#Gold never came to 1620s and dropped earlier than expected. sad
#audusd is working perfectly giving better entries
#UsdChf is looking good
#USDCAD cant say the same about you, bro
#EURJPY and BoJ said “let the rates stay the same” and up it went
#usdjpy yeap i was in it from @9277 but exited at 95.00(tp) joy+sadness
##EURGBP offering rejections prior to NewYork open, but given the GBP weakness, and the BOE finger ahead, im staying the hell out

#GBPUSD short @15085 stop 15pips - [B]stopped out
[/B]
instead im already up 30pips per position on [B]#EURGBP[/B] - cmon baby rock my world!!! stopped out for 10pips profit.

shorted again @8490 #eurgbp

Whats happening with jpy pairs is a BOJ (Bank of Japan) intervention… In a way… So my point is, do not fight banks.