Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Bijoy, Are you still on this thread? Are you keeping your trades secret? Where are you, we are Lost here.

Hi Bijoy,

Long Time since you last posted here. Hope all ok mate.

DD

I don’t know it’s allowed, but hey he is trading every day like before. No idea why he abandoned the thread.

No intervention. BoJ governer Kuroda announced Open ended bond buying for 270 Trillion yen by the end of 2014 to target a 2% infaltion. They are dumbing money to the economy. Most of the asian stock market is down but Nikkie is up. It’s clear about the Yen pairs, it’s going to sell off. Trend is resumed to LONG. Anyone can buy on dips.

Happy trading.

so everybody forecasts the jpy to sell on, interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised on a bigger correction.
but nowadays, I mostly can’t predict the angle, so, charts remains just what they are, interesting patterns.
good day for everyone,

Not abandoning the thread. Every year end is something like a ride for me to the hell. Too much load in office due to financial year end. Working tonight to close pending issues. Trying to get free from this brain killing paper works. Not getting time to post in the forums.

BTB - I had some trades in the month end and made some nice +400 pips.

Will be back in the next week.

Sorry for my absence. It was not intended.

Ok bijoy we will wait for you

You are very good at forex trading, focus on becoming full time trader, you will make more money then the office paper work job! :slight_smile:

Hi Bijoy, looking forward for your tips. Be back soon.

click the “play” button on the right side of the chart :wink:

[HERE](https://www.tradingview.com/v/wwWeUPhb/)

its shocking when you wake up and see your 180pips floating profit vanished. #AUDUSD i hate you.

Ok Friends… and sorry for absence.

I was busy with some other stuff and was not posting in the forums. Even then I had some nice winning trades in the second half and collected +417 cool pips. Now my account balance is increased to $5607. Once again sorry for my absence and not posting the trades.

This month so far I closed 5 trades and pips collected is +122. Details of all 5 closed trades and current open trades are given below.

Welcome back! You will be one of the greats.

This month, so far I closed 5 trades with 3 winners and 2 losers.

This month I decided to reduce my risk and so trading only with 0.1 lots.

Trade 1. Short EURJPY

Trade 2. Long GBPJPY

Trade 3. Long GBPCAD

Trade 4. Long EURJPY

Trade 5. Long EURUSD

Total +122 pips.

Currently I have 2 open positions. They are given below

Went long on AUDUSD on an upward breakout of falling trend line.

Shorted USDCAD at falling trend line.

Hi bijoy. good to see you back. Questions:

1#AUDUSD why long…?!

2#USDCAD Why short now…?!

#USDJPY short. Trade is already got free at @99.05. TP is around the gap fill.

[B]EDIT: forget the one about #USDCAD[/B] :wink:

It is just a breakout of short term falling trend line.

USDCAD weekly chart

USDCAD 4 Hour Chart

well i already had those lines so it doesnt count :smiley: .

Well, bijoy, if you are still in #AUDUSD buy, then buy this lol:

AUDUSD trade hit TP +50 pips.

So Total for this month +172 pips